Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"I guess. And it's not black magic......hopefully."

Clarity looks over the keys. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn't know what type of magic this is. She knows that there are Latin-esque words carved into the keys, but that's the only hint, and it's not a very clear hint. Strangely, she could understand the words, despite not knowing a word of Latin. Interesting.

She jangles the keyring absentmindedly, as if she was shaking the thought of dark sorcery off of the keys.

"I'm not exactly sure. I haven't used them all. I mean, how do you expect me to, with all of these keys?"

She jangles the keys to make a point of showing how many keys are unused.

"And I didn't make that ball of light."

"I'm afraid of using them. It seems...unnatural. And what happened la-"

Clarity abrubtly stops talking, her face becoming flushed with crimson. Slowly closing her mouth, she slowly lowers her head, her hair covering her face.

Edited by Pecival

"Yes, do tell, Clarity. I'd hate to not know whatever could've gone wrong. What is it that makes those keys seem...unnatural?"

Zs'Skayr, after devouring the quick snack, had left the comfort of the inside of Newleaf while people were unaware. He stayed in the shade for his own safety, and it was the shade closest to Clarity. He was the one who had asked.

Edited by Hybridic

"Eh? Ah, alright, sure." Cory looks at Alma, yellow green eyes flashing with new interest.

Zs'Skayr smiles as kindly as possible, but it still looks a bit...gruesome.

"Yes, I suppose I must apologize for wanting to know."

"Follow me, then." Alma walks away from the camp.

Lewis looks at Nathan and he blushes.

"Are you...still angry with me for when I punched you?" He blushes even more "I shouldn't have been that impulsive..."

Edited by DwerBomb

Alma stares into Cory's eyes.

"About that girl. She may be in danger."

Alma takes a deep breath, than she starts explaining.

"Teivel is searching for me. But the reason why he is following me is because I have something he wants. And that girl seems to have it too."

"I am not sure about that girl, but..."

Her eyes turn red.

"I have a connection with the world of the spirits."

Her eyes turn normal.

"Still, I am not sure about what that girl could be used for. What I want you to do is protect her."

Cory snorts. "I could tell from you screaming like a maniac and you landing on my face. Of course, I'm immune to dumb **** like that. How could one see horrible illusions and have terrifying hallucinations when they have already seen and been through it all. Something like Teivel is nothing. I've seen and met with Hell himself, so Teivel's power is like child's play. I was taught to be ruthless and cruel to demons who oppose the greater powers of Sin to pursue their own. I pity them for their minds that of which become so unhinged from their own true duties. And thus, they are slain because of how ridiculous they act towards my master in power..." Cory is silent for a moment. "Demons are not purely evil. We are more among the lines of punishers for the eternally damned."

(Monologuing like a boss.)

Clarity seems to be calming down slowly, wiping her eyes with her sleeves. She absentmindedly picks at the keys on the keyring, a normal activity by now.

"I..yes.......friends."

Unbeknownst to the others, she was very awkward with friends. She had terrible memories from the last time she had confided in other people, and, while she was comforted by this group, she wasn't going to do the same mistake twice. Those memories were too bitter for her to forget.