Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"Excellent. Tomorrow, you should all prepare. Food, weapons, armor, whatever you need. I will find and secure the proper entrance point for our little adventure."

"Sure. I know where there's one of those marble checkerboard places full of clockworks and statues. Don't suppose we could make something out of that, perhaps?"

"Marble suits, of course. Good idea, Belliarus."

Cory knew she and Zs'Skayr didn't need marble suits. There was one thing she needed, and that was her Demonidite form. That was a definite need. Zs'Skayr probably didn't need much. He had all he needed. 'Yeah, we'll worry about that tomorrow. For now, we need rest.'

"They.....They are powerful creatures. Very powerful beings born of pure shadows. They made the earth you stand on, all the animals, the plants....everything here is their design. Unfortunately, we're getting on their bad side. When that happens, they send Rustlung the Wicked out to deal with the problem. Clarity....my dear..if you should ever meet him, hopefully not soon, don't play around with him. Frankly, you'd be well within your rights to run away...and fast."

Zs'Skayr smiles a bit. Pure shadows, eh? That sounded like something up his alley. If they were a collective mind, then they would be in trouble. Why?

Zs'Skayr exceled at creating a sort of hive-mind out of a grouping of species. He had done it to the Chimera Sui Generis. And if he could control those, he could certainly control Them.

Newleaf's crown rumbled slightly at that explanation. Cronos wasn't all too happy with that definition, but it was correct. He didn't like to cats gorier himself as a shadow in a crown, however. He felt inclined to be more relateable to the nature of that world, something he had a large hand in making. Ungrateful shadows. They would pay. He would make sure of it.

Zs'Skayr looked up at the moving crown. He hadn't noticed it was there. It looked to be something only Newleaf could use. Odd. Was there something living within? The ectonurite's mind was plagued with curiosity, eager to know what possibly lived within. He had this uncanny urge to tap it with a claw.

(Dwer what XD Zs'Skayr is in Newleaf Lewis can't...Dwer your logic is...bleh. Go get new logic)

"If you haven't realized, I cannot stand the light. Newleaf will be a sort of shelter for me until we enter into deeper underground on the next day."