Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

"Hey girl, whatstheproblem? Oh, these... Do you want some? They are fuuun-" Alma stops talking and rubs her stomach with her hands. "Damnit... My interiors seem rotten..." <The pain is coming back! No, I don't want to suffer!> She grabs two other pills and swallows them. She then turns to Nathan. "Death is our destiny. We will all die, one day or another." She laughs "Sorry man, I was just thinking about when my closest friend died in front of me."

Edited by DwerBomb

"I don't really feel that great for fighting. I guess Lewis that motherfucker is, though. He always wants to be the hero, but he should know that heroes do not exist." <Hell no, I don't want to get depressed!> "Hey guys why don't we sit and talk for a bit?"

Cory still stares at Alma. "Right now, I'm worried about Alma's current condition." Zs'Skayr looks upon Nathan. "Alma seems to be one of the most powerful in the group, and requires medical attention at the moment. I suggest we tend to her before we launch any attacks."

(Art incoming...thought it would be appropriate)

post-309025-0-97371100-1394572984_thumb.

Edited by Hybridic
  • Like 1

Tenebras nunc sentit multo dulcis

mortuorum pellis in frigore.

Si modo somno intra terra

Requiem pariter.

Recede a nobis et ad tua effluente pro sua anima,

Sicut spirat suus 'ultima niveum hiberna aura.'

(Is it bad I can understand bits and pieces of it?

Tenebras...night. Nunc...sentit..

Anima....soul. Hmm..)

Edited by Pecival

(Is it bad I can understand bits and pieces of it?

Tenebras...night. Nunc...sentit..

Anima....soul. Hmm..)

("Darkness now feels sweeter

Now that you lie dead.

If only I could lie by your side in the earth

Sleeping together.

Leave us to grieve for your disappearing soul

As winter breathes it's final snowy breath.")

(That's the translation.)

Edited by Hybridic

"It feels to my that I may regurgitate my heart in any moment, but other than that I am fine. AND WAIT A MIIIINUTE! You are a real dragon? I thought you were sone kind of illusion! *giggles* Sure you are cute, you big lizard."

Edited by DwerBomb

(I'm used to more Classical Latin. Vulgar, I have tiny ideas about.)

The phoenix that was summoned before now flies in the air, free of it's bounds. It rises up into the air, swirling and writhing, slowly stopping in mid-air. As instant as it was, the moment that followed was beautiful; it imploded into a perfect sphere of crimson, orange, and white, the colors waving enchantingly in the breeze. The flames die, and all that is left are ashes and soot, flying away in the breeze.

"Ah!"

The girl drops the same key that was used to summon the fire creature; it shakes violently, moving erratically on the keyring, vibrating all the other keys along with it. Suddenly, the key imploded, pieces of melted metal flying in all directions. One glob of metal hits the woman directly in the chest. Strangely, however, the girl doesn't react, save for stumbling back, and the metal harmlessly slides off of her chest onto the ground, melting and seeping into cracks in the ground.

Zs'Skayr looks upon the girl whose hands he bandaged. "What was that all about, young girl?" He floats on over to her, curious.

(Makes me wonder why Clarity hasn't noticed the blue strips of Ectonurian cloth on her hands...)

(What about Newleaf and Nathan?)

"Thank you, ma'am....believe it or not, I haven't been complimented in such a manner in a long time."

Belliarus walked over to Alma, and quietly muttered something under his breath, one of his paws becoming coated in a white plasma substance of some sort.

The girl stays silent, covering her eyes with her hand, gripping her keyring so tightly that her knuckles turn white.. Even if she didn't know everyone else, this is a bit extreme. Most people would simply walk away, but it seems this girl doesn't really have a choice. Where would she go? They already know at least a little about her..

"My goodness....what a turn of events...."

Erised flew over to Clarity.

"Excuse me, miss....you don't think you told me your name....my name is Erised, and you would be.....come now, no reason to be shy. I don't think we'll be running into any more trouble for the rest of the night."

Lewis silently comes back. He is holding some flowers, which he lays on Ophelia's grave.

"I really wanted to know you better..." He whispers before heading back to his group.

"Hey, you are back! Hiiiiii! I am gonna get cured by a dragon, isn't this awesome?" Alma says while waving at Lewis. With regret in his eyes, he thinks: <I shouldn't have left her alone when she needed me! But why is she so happy now?>

(Naive Lewis is naive)

The girl snaps her hand back, still shying from the others. Her hand gripping the keyring loosens, her knuckles returning back to their original color. Taking her hand down, but still obscuring her eyes with the long hair she has by looking down, she fingers the keys, gripping them on the holes and teeth they have.

"...Clarity."

She still seems tense, but she acts friendly enough.

(Very, Dwer..)

Belliarus gently placed the palm of his paw on Alma. Magic swirled around her, as her nasty wounds and damaged organs completely healed up and sealed up, as if it had never happened in the first place. Belliarus pulled his paw away. His palm was now covered in small cuts all over.

"....There. You should be right as rain now. How do you feel?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Clarity...a fine name, if I do say myself. My name is Erised. Welcome to our humble little group."

"It looks like our draconian friend has helping out in healing her...and she seems to have taken some type of pill." Zs'Skayr shoots another look of "why the hell would you even" on his face. (pssst here's a face for that one, fake screenshot a friend of mine made http://sandvvich.deviantart.com/gallery/41844650#/art/UH-WHAMPIRE-430359290?_sid=5b42107a )

Zs'Skayr turns back to look at Clarity, his expression changing to one of interest. He holds out a long, thin hand. "A pleasure to meet you, Clarity. I am Zs'Skayr."

Edited by Hybridic

Lewis reaches Clarity. " 'Sup girl? Don't worry, we won't eat you!" He says. "Well, I may. I am starving, I want fooooood! And thanks for the health restore, dragon!" Alma hugs the dragon. "Oh right, sorry Alma, I forgot to cook the food I have found before! However, my name is Lewis. Nice to meet ya."

Lewis runs at the campfire and starts cooking.

Edited by DwerBomb