Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Hey guys, I decided to make a roleplay. Anyone can join as long as it stays appropriate and fair. Get creative, have fun, let others have fun. Up to seven more people can join representing their characters. I also apologize beforehand about some typos that might appear within some of my parts, my keyboard either wont type sometimes, or double type. We are going to make up the story as we go along.

Characters(You may play up to 2 characters), whether it be yours,or from any other person (Used with permission of course), or media:

Julie, Wilson, Ophelia, and Coderxia- Played by Ephyb7 (Me)

Newleaf,Nathan, Cronos- BlewCheese

Kate,Moonstone,Furry- Ellebelly24

Terrance Walkerman- KidneyBeanBoy

Trunk- 5Raptorboy777

Mystery Character- WalrusMan

Lewis,Alma,Teivel- Dwerbomb

Rustlung,Charlie,Erised,Unknown2,Excess, Belliarus-Silentdarkness1

Cory, Envy, Audia, Liddel,Zs`Skyar, Winro- Hybridic

The Tinker- Gaberrrrr

Pannus-Pecival

Character identification template

Name:
Race:
Status: Dead Alive Unknown (Erase the ones that do not apply)

Example:
Name: Julie Von Higgsbury
Species: Human

THE ROLEPLAY WILL START WHEN WE HAVE ALL OF THE SLOTS FILLED

CHARACTER STAUSES

Wilson- Alive

Julie- Deceased

Newleaf- Alive

Nathan-Alive

Kate- Alive

Moonstone-Alive

Furry-Alive

Terrance-Alive

Trunk-Alive

The unknown (WalrusMan)-Alive

Lewis-Alive

Alma-Alive

The Unknown (DwerBomb)- Alive

Rustlung-Alive

Charlie-Alive

The unknown (SilentDarkness1)-Alive

The unknown 2 (Silentdarkness1)-Alive

Cory-Alive

Envy-Deceased

Audia-Alive

The tinker-Alive

Cronos-Alive

Pannus-Alive

Liddel-Alive

Ophelia- Deceased

Coderxia- Alive

Teivel- Alive

WX-78-Alive

Edited by Ephyb7

Name: Trunkr
Species: Koalefant

Bio: He was a normal baby Koalefant. Until, shortly after his birth, his mother was killed. Trunk, unfortunately, has no memories of her. He was competely left alone, until one day a Tallbird came. The Tallbird was merciful and took Trunk in. Years later, the Tallbird died, and again, Trunk was alone. Though, this time he could survive by himself. He was raised by a Tallbird, so he could not socialize with other Kaolefants. One day, he met a human. She made fire. Terrible fire. It scared him. So much that his fur went white. He looked like a Winter Koalefant.

I want to join :)

Also, with mine. I'm going to do the whole Legend of Zelda thing where the important stuff is in red text.

Name: ??? (Will be revealed)
Species:  Human
Race: Amurican
Bio: I don't know who I am. I don't know how I got here. All I remember is my life being ruined. And then... the fire. Then, I saw what looked like somebody who was identical to me. But, they were dead. They were even wearing the same clothes and had the same marks on their body

I want to join :)

Also, with mine. I'm going to do the whole Legend of Zelda thing where the important stuff is in red text.

Name: ??? (Will be revealed)

Race: Amurican

Bio: I don't know who I am. I don't know how I got here. All I remember is my life being ruined. And then... the fire. Then, I saw what looked like somebody who was identical to me. But, they were dead. They were even wearing the same clothes and had the same marks on their body

No Ben Drowned.

Can I join? :3

Name:  Rew
Bio:

"Staying alone doesn't help your mind, right?"

Rewd was a timid boy, with no friends other than himself. Since he was a child, he used his imagination to create aventures and friends, slowly going away from the real world. But one day, all changed. Right before he was going mad, he was cought by two shadow hands, which cast him into an unknow new world. But he wasn't alone

Edited by DwerBomb