Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Cory looked around. 'Good question. Where the hell is Lewis?' Zs'Skayr points toward the frozen child. Cory's eyes widen at Lewis. 'Oh.....' The cord hands rush over, smash the ice keeping him imprisoned, and carry him over to Cory and Alma.

'Yer welcome, Nathan. Zs'Skayr, keep outta Nathan's way, his powers base themselves on light.' Zs'Skayr hisses a bit. "Fine."

(Pecival you are lost and confused nearly all the time)

Edited by Hybridic

(Yes, I know, I am an idiot, I don't deserve to think.)

The woman hesitates, but is saved from answering; the summoned creature whirls into a sphere, and rushes toward the demon, a perfect fireball, flames curling around wildly.

"Sorry, sorry! Here-"

While the flame rises, the woman grabs another key; made from what looks to be basalt, the key has an intricate design, the word Tenebris etched into the stone. As before, the woman pushes the teeth of the key into the ground, but nothing seems to happen.

"Damn it!"

The woman takes the key out of the ground, a look of frustration on her face.

Zs'Skayr shivers from the light exposure, eye glowing a soft lavender. He places the hand not holding his scythe onto Lewis' shoulder. The Ectonurite had no access to his power for now. He didn't want to go any further towards the key girl and Nathan. At this rate he felt helpless. This was pissing him off. His body was shaky. He needed to rest, but now was not the time.

(Ok, sorry :()

Lewis trembles "O-oh s-sweet p-p-potatoes it-t's so c-cold!" He sees the sweatshirt on the ground, grabs it and wears it. "I-I am gonna f-freeze!"

Alma watches Cory. Her eyes are full of pain, but she denies it: "I am...fine."

"Why does everything go wrong with me!?"

The woman hastily grabs her keyring, a look of maddening desperation on her face. Her knuckles white from gripping the brass keyring, she riffles through the keys, focusing more on darker keys, grabbing one, but dropping it immediately. Meanwhile, the blazing creature she has summoned from the key quickly falls to the ground, forming itself into the shape of a great, brilliant bird. A phoenix.

(Protip: Try something that doesn't give off light.

Btw, just gonna ask real quick, what music genres do you guys and girls prefer? I want to fit the music up more or less right.

EDIT: ...WHOOPSIE. That was a mental blank!)

Edited by Silentdarkness1

(Usually Classical Music, but sometimes creepy music, such as "Ding Dong".

Also, I just realized I have no control over the fire being. The key that contained it is one of the many keys that are one-use only, and thus, shatters when the creature has done it's bidding. Sorry!~)

(I like alternative rock and rock, but when I need to help my creativity I often listen to vocaloids.)

Lewis looks at the ghost. "What..."

Alma tries to say something to Lewis, but then she gets stopped by her sorriw <My body...it hurts so much...> She grabs Lewis's backpack that was near her and starts searching in it. She then takes a small box from it and opens it. The box contains some pills, that are immediatelly swallowed by the girl. <I am gonna regret this so bad...>

Edited by DwerBomb