Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

Cory stretched, yawning, flashing sharp, pearly white, teeth. "Sounds good to me. Course, you'll probably have to climb up into Newleaf to get some to Zs'Skayr, seeing as he can't properly enjoy the beautiful light of day without an unbrella!" Cory grins, looking a tad malicious. A raspy, sarcastic line of laughter came from the hollow inside of Newleaf. "Cry me a river, dead boy! Lewis, throw me a couple of those toffees, I'll get some to him."

"There were no bees around, so I harvested some honey from the hive." He throws a taffy at Cory.

"Hey boy, give me one too."

"I am happy to see you are all right, Alma-"

"Yeayea whatever, now give me food, I am hungry as f*uk."

"Y-yes sure. Here you go." Lewis hands a taffy to Alma.

Edited by DwerBomb

(O_O)

Cory splits the thing and climbs up Newleaf. "Zs'Skayr, got you something quick to munch on." Zs'Skayr's hand whips out in a flash and grabs both halves, shoving Cory out of Newleaf. "WELL GEEZ, **** YOU TOO, GHOST BOY." Cory got up, scratching her head. "Yo, Lewis can I get one of my own? I split mine and tried to give the other half to Zs'Skayr but he snatched both halves and...well, you know the rest."

Alma looks surprised.

"And from where does this girl come from?"

"She is...Clarity, right? Don't you remember how you frightened her?" Lewis answers.

Alma stares into the girl's eyes.

"No, I don't remember. But if I did, I am sorry for that."

Edited by DwerBomb

The girl's cheeks pale, knowing what happened the day before, but replies as normally as she can, noticing how no one was willing to explain what she has apparently forgotten.

"Keys. Well, they're more like vessels, but..."

Alma pales.

"Is it all right, Alma?" Lewis asks.

"...Uh...yes. Don't worry. Clarity, it seems I scared you a lot last night..." Alma blushes. <Oh God...don't tell me I swallowed the pills! Maybe I was feeling too much pain...> In a moment, the girl reconnects all the pieces and remembers everything.

"...Sorry for yesterday." She says to the group with an emotionless voice.

<...Teivel...>

"Vessels for...souls, right?> She asks to the girl.

Edited by DwerBomb

Clarity's eyebrows furrow, and she loosened her grip on the keyring.

"Yes.....how did you know?"

Clarity suddenly realizes Alma read a filled out sheet containing every aspect of herself and immediately turns red in shame.

Alma wanted to say something, but then she stops.

<Vessels...>

Lewis looks astonished. 

"Was that right? Alma, you are a genius!"

"...No, I just guessed...The term vessel is often used in correlation with souls if not with means of transports...And I remember she did something strange last night using one of those keys..."