Unleash the Beast Within (TERMINATED)

Ephyb7

(Oooooh very well done! Oh, and little paragraph from Ben 10 Wikia...Zs'Skayr's page. His personality, ladies and gents. Oh, @DwerBomb~)

("Zs'Skayr has a twisted and sadistic personality. Zs'Skayr is shown to be a careful and brilliant master planner. Similar to Aggregor, he tends to do the work by himself, though he does use minions such as Viktor. He is also a backstabber, as seen when after he told Vilgax what he seeks and then tried to possess him and take over Vilgaxia. Like Malware, he has an obessession with the Omnitrix, as he believes it will make him complete and more powerful.")

(I love characters like Zs'Skayr.)

Edited by Hybridic

(Okay. Well, some of us are not so busy....so, try to not be so surprised when this thread is full of posts.)

(Well, RL is way more important than a roleplay.)

(Ophelia don't worry, you won't be flooded again. From now on all the useless chat things WILL go in the pm chat :))

Edited by DwerBomb

(....Oh, so we're making the pm chat general purpose? Can I be invited back in, then?

Also, despite Belliarus being a full dragon, he's not going to be full-size. Only elders get THAT big. :p He'll maybe be about 3 times the size of an average human(for reference) )

(Hybridic, I may hope you were joking. Dwer means, no posts that are basically just arguments between other roleplayers.

Also, let's see how long it takes Ophelia to reply. No mentions, no nothing.)

(I thought I told you, call me Claudia.)

Coderxia claps. "What a lovely song you`ve got there. You`re lucky I can only possess and not actually kill. But, I can make you kill yourself. So, I`m not a murderer, you`re just suicidal" It smiled

Zs'Skayr just giggles. "How cute. You think you're funny." The ectonurite slices off Coderxia's hands. "I can also possess others. Suicidal is not the best way to describe someone who rules an entire system of planets and an inter-dimension with an iron fist."

(It's almost night, guys)

Alma opens her eyes. She has heavy breath, and she sweats. She still cannot move, as her body is too weak.

<Where the hell is Lewis? And why is it snowing? God, my head hurts so much...>

She looks around and sees the shy girl standing with her weapons in her hand.

"Hey...what's...going one here? Who..."

Alma stops talking for a moment.

"...who are you?"

Cory and Zs'Skayr look over to the awakened Alma. Cory leaps off Coderxia's head with a kick and lands near Alma, shattering the ice she is stuck in. 'Evening, sweetheart! We're battling a new demon that isn't that Teivel fucker, ain't that nice?' The tail head then chirps in a hello. Zs'Skayr has a look of complete disbelief and irritation. "Wow, kid. Wow."

Edited by Hybridic