Wilson's Winter Insanity (it is rather creepy)

Glad you stopped reading 50 shades of grey to read my thread(and that you weren't disapointed too!) ;)

Anyways, for some reason, I feel as if Wilson is slipping too fast.

Maybe you're right,but the thing is,Wilson has already been through so much during his stay on the island,and now all these things happen to him,it's not good for your sanity.Also,most events that happened with Wilson are from actual nightmares I've had,of course not with tallbirds and such :p I have been thinking a lot about what I am gonna add in the next "chapter",but I've been having some creative blockage so it seems,just can't write anything good.And I would really like to add some "better" drawings aswell,all the previous ones are drawings that have been made in less than 10 minutes or so.I just don't want the story to turn into a writesomethingquicklysothestorydoesntdie,hell watch some Hollywood movie sequels and you'll know what I mean.There *will* be a new addition to the story,but when is the question.And when it does,imagine Gabe Newell saying:Hopefully it was worth the wait.

Anything regarding Twilight needs to burn.

Yes.And I have to agree,because we had to watch twilight in school.I just wanted to kill myself.It wasn't a long time ago,though.Also,everything is still better love story than twilight..@SpazmaticVery good,And isn't that scary,after all,it might not even be scary.(Now its the time to remember cucapkes..And quickly forget it)And,also how you drawed that pig.He just feels like normal pigman.

Not really.Watch twilight without looking somewhere else than your screen/doing something and you will see the true meaning of word nightmarish....For at least 40 Minutes..

yeah true, I been forced to watch breaking dawn and I been suffer from bored and headache and nearly seizure.

Glad you drew some visual aides. Even sketches are great to see when they're about a very interesting topic.I like the idea of a wild Pig who's actually much friendlier and civil than ones with houses. Maybe one is made when a pig house is broken and the pig has nowhere else to go, or just eats too much monster meat.

Aaaa, Twilight....I prefer the Twilight zone from Golden Earring and the Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess over the "saga" anytime...And I had exactly the same sufferings as you did Raven when I watch a bit of that darn movie.

Glad you drew some visual aides. Even sketches are great to see when they're about a very interesting topic.

I like the idea of a wild Pig who's actually much friendlier and civil than ones with houses. Maybe one is made when a pig house is broken and the pig has nowhere else to go, or just eats too much monster meat.

I really wanted to show my ideas of the creatures/events that happen in the story.Sure I could make everyone rely on their imagination alone,but also wanted to show everyone what they would look like,and also saves some time in the story to describe them to the very detail(which you do not want to take the time for if anything happens like in mah nightmares stories).I do have some ideas now what nightmares could be "Don't Starvivied",but there still needs to be a good story to be told,and visuals to be made to add aswell ;)