Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Maxwell glares at Joll. Stop with the questions! You'll find out yourself! Maxwell shakes his head. He didnt know how long that bumbling idiot would last, and his curse probably hurting him more than helping. But he would have to wait and see. After all, that was something he was good at.JonJon flinches at Maxwell's sudden outburst. Maybe that man was not as kind as he had previously expected, but what choice did he have? To get Pops back, he would do anything. Or die trying.

(Give me a moment to post. I'm editing this one.)

The swamp before Maxwell and Whimper burbles and smells of rotting flesh. Whimper smiled faintly, as if remembering some sort of happy memories. But with that girl, how could you be sure?

You won't be able to kill that girl, said Maxwell. Not even with your curse. I suggest staying out of her way.

This brought Whimper out of her reverie, as she stared at Maxwell with genuine surprise. "How could you, Maxie dearest? You're scaring the others! Why, they could even start treating me like a monster..." Whimper's voice distorted, ever-so-slightly. The darkness on her claws twisted around her arms, bulging and mutating them. And all of a sudden the hallucination is gone, as quickly as it started.

Whimper giggled, skipping into the filthy bog and sinking to around her knees as she squelches through god-knows-what in circles, humming happily. "Though it's help if the others actually said anything. I haven't had much company besides Maxie and Them for a while. C'mon! I want to know your secrets! Tell me!"

Edited by RainyDoodles

Whisp growls as she hears Whimper. "What's will the smell of rotting flesh? There is some murderous vibe coming from you..." Whisp backs up slowly. It would be nice if you were here Cat... these people are really strange... Whisp begins to whine a bit.

"Aw c'mon, you can trust me! What am I going to do? I'm a kid, if you haven't already seen that yourself." Whimper cooed, smiling as she's knee-deep in gunk. She squirms over to Maxwell's shadow again.

"All swamps here smell of rotting meat, generally for a reason. That pit of fear and paranoia you feel, eating away at your chest? That's going to stay there until you leave. They make sure it does."

"And if I was going to murder you, and Maxie himself even said I was dangerous...well. I wouldn't have sat back and let you all start to trust me. I would've disemboweled every one of you and eaten your entrails. But I haven't yet, and I'm keeping myself from getting too hungry around you lot, which shows...restraint."

Whimper's hair floated delicately in the air as her voice takes on a much more chilling tone. "...Restraint. I want to see how this turns out. You can't ruin a perfectly good game by knocking over all the pieces, They wouldn't allow it."

Whimper smiles again, giving a little wave as she literally falls into Maxwell's shadow, disappearing from sight.

Edited by RainyDoodles

Whisp snarls "I wouldn't let you do that to me!" Besides... Cat wouldn't allow you to do that... he's like a fox... ignoring what he likes to take form of in my dreams. She looks around "This place seems better than where I was... humans would always try to kill me... not only that I also had to watch out for other dangers like being in the jungle... and being out in the savannah."