Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Whimper erupted into laughter.

"Team? Group? Oh, you poor boy, this isn't a little camping trip and it honestly isn't a vacation either. You're at the Islands!~" Whimper said, a voice full of false cheeriness and sinister undertones. She carefully drew her knees to her chest, looking at the 'legendary' sword and the other...things. "If you walk off now, I can assure you that you'll be dead in minutes. Just try not to hide when you die; I might be able to get a meal out of your corpse." Whimper stated, nonchalantly. 

"Maxie when are we going, hmm? Where are we going? Because I don't know about you, but I'm started to get hungry, and They're watching to see what's going to happen. And I think you know what'll happen if I start to starve, don't you? Because you enforced that behavior while I was on my own, didn't you? And I bet you feel really bad about that now." mumbled the little girl, watching the arrogant sword transform into a blade that, subsequently, hit the grass and couldn't move. She twirled a few strands of hair around her finger, humming a tune idly.

Whimper erupted into laughter.

"Team? Group? Oh, you poor boy, this isn't a little camping trip and it honestly isn't a vacation either. You're at the Islands!~" Whimper said, a voice full of false cheeriness and sinister undertones. She carefully drew her knees to her chest, looking at the 'legendary' sword and the other...things. "If you walk off now, I can assure you that you'll be dead in minutes. Just try not to hide when you die; I might be able to get a meal out of your corpse." Whimper stated, nonchalantly. 

"Maxie when are we going, hmm? Where are we going? Because I don't know about you, but I'm started to get hungry, and They're watching to see what's going to happen. And I think you know what'll happen if I start to starve, don't you? Because you enforced that behavior while I was on my own, didn't you? And I bet you feel really bad about that now." mumbled the little girl, watching the arrogant sword transform into a blade that, subsequently, hit the grass and couldn't move. She twirled a few strands of hair around her finger, humming a tune idly.

to who is that silly pleasant girl talking?

Maxwell laughs. "Let's wait, Whimper. Let's let them get... Acquainted. The real show will start soon. Don't get impatient, now." Maxwell surveys the people he assembled. They were missing one more. That cat lady. Maxwell watched, and waited.JonJon saw how the others were interacting. We're they not at all phased by this man? JonJon continued to study him, when he saw Excalibur. He ran up to the sword, and immediately wielded it. "Awfully fine sword!" He swung Excalibur around a bit, testing it's balance.

Shard flared her wings, looking around at the other people. She growled. She'd been here for long enough to know that people weren't exactly a good sight if you were a spider or hound. She narrowed her eyes at them, glaring suspiciously.

*excalibur walks toward shard and stares for a few seconds on her* youre cute