Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Whimper grins, saying "Gladly." as she slips into the shadow. For a moment, there's the quiet hiss of a breeze and the metallic clanking noise becomes more frenzied, complete with the loud pistons pumping and gears clanking. Screeching noises of tearing metal and the "PASH" of broken glass shortly follow, along with faint giggles and snarls and growls...

Then, the noise of a horrific yell - mixed between that of a beast and that of a child's scream of pain and terror.

Whimper crawled back into Maxwell's shadow, holding her right arm weakly - it looks like a simple cut, but she's bleeding a fair bit. She makes some sort of noise, and hurries off to tend to her wounds.

(No one is posting anything... I guess I'll have to get JonJon on the scene.)

JonJon walks towards where he heard the metallic clanging, the place that Maxwell directed him to. He was nearly there when he saw Whimper sprint past. What could have done that to her...? JonJon, not wanting to give away his position, continues onwards without addressing Whimper as he would normally do. Silently climbing into a tree, JonJon sees an array of robots, and watches them silently as he makes a battle plan.

Maxwell notices Whimper retreat. they can't normally do that to Whimper... What happened to my chess peices? What was modified? Not wanting to show that he was worried, he nonchalantly sits on a nearby rock and smokes his cigar, which never seems to run out.

Shard hesitated. She didn't exactly want to go bounding into the middle of a pack of hostile creatures. She'd seen them before in her time here... They looked a lot like giant chess pieces. In fact, they were, considering Maxwell's obsession with the game.