Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Well, these are not normal humans. One with a very unstable curse, and one that was the apprentice of a very, very powerful mentaligist. You didn't think I would just get any regular human, did you? Besides, I'm not asking you to be friends with them. Just tolerate them for a while. That's what I do.*He takes another smoke*

Cat laughs a bit and Whisp tilts not getting what's funny. Ha! Well then I guess we will be here for a while. Best that I get ready for anything that comes up... its now silent. Whisp sighs "I don't understand him at all..."

Edited by WhispNcat

In the distance, a wild animal's death cries are heard for the briefest of moments, echoing through the pines. And it took a fair while for Whimper to come back, but when she did, she looked like quite a sight. Fresh blood all the way up to her elbows, picking at her fanged teeth with one black claw. The bloodstains were all over her clothes and over her mouth, especially.

Ā 

"Sorry about the wait~"Ā said Whimper, in a sickeningly sweet voice. She started licking the blood off her arms, almost savagely.Ā "My eating habits changed whenĀ someoneĀ wanted me to starve." Whimper added casually, shooting a withering glare at Maxwell. She strolled across the clearing, not bothering to look at anyone else, or talk to anyone else. With a little smirk, she sat down on the grass and looked at all of you with her blank, white eyes.

Ā 

And she grinned.

Maxwell, ignoring Whimper's earlier statement and her bloody appearance, stands up. Alright. Let's get going. he looks around, then deciding on a direction to go, then walks towards a nearby swamp. Come on, let's go. Maxwell takes another puff of his cigar and moves forward.JonJon, who did not ignore Whimper's bloody appearance, walks towards her. "What happened to you? That's not your blood, I hope. What did you eat?" His mind, brimming with questions, as usual, thought about what the little girl was. Why she appeared so young, but felt so... Different. He looked into her blank eyes, inspecting her.

Whimper looked at JonJon with pity.Ā "You're so innocent it hurts. If you must know, I ate an animal. Tried not to waste anything, you know..."Ā Whimper trailed off, following Maxwell with a big smile. She looked around the swamp, pulling a face.Ā "It stinks here. So, Maxie! While I was off getting a snack I missed out on the...riveting conversation you started. Mind telling me why we're all here?"

Maxwell turned around, facing the group. I have a proposition for all of you. If you help me get back into my throne... I will give you what you want. Anything. He studied their faces. however, we need to go through these... Challenges. And there is a fair chance that some of you might die. But what's the risk? If you decide not to, you are going to die. Wouldn't it be better to try your hand at the only way out? Not to mention the rewards I can give you. He then turns his attention to Worg. You won't be able to kill that girl. Not even with your curse. I suggest staying out of her way.JonJon grumbles to himself. "Innocent? I'm not..." He follows Maxwell, surveying the area. It was one weird place, and the swamp looked disgusting. He wondered what sort of things lived there.

Edited by Blewcheese