Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Whisp begins to get annoyed growling lowly to herself. What did you hear? Geez! I swear I can never understand humans... why can't you just tell? And why do you look at me like I said something? Whisp turns and stares at Worg and turns back to looking forward.

Whisp wants to say something about Cat but thinks its a bad idea. "I would love to have something raw by now too... I've been eating vegetables ever since humans took over my home and tried to hunt me down... I'm sick of it."  Whisp wonders if Whimper can also understand me. "Before I got here my clan was killed... they found out about my curse I guess you could call it. So right when those shadow hands came I was being chased by humans." Whisp explains but still doesn't think Whimper would understand.

Whimper tilted her head to the side and nodded, sympathetically. Whether or not she understood is another matter entirely, as she says nothing to confirm that fact.

"I guess the tell-tale signs of insanity shouldn't be ignored, little boy." Whimper said, turning to look at JonJon with her usual sadistic grin. "I'm sure you would hate to hear voices in your head, all of the time, telling you to do things that you shouldn't. Most people think that's as far as insanity goes." 

Whimper looked up at Maxwell and twirled a finger through the strands of smoke his cigar trails behind, as the little girl settled herself into a more comfortable position while floating behind him. "No, it goes further than that. When you get to the point that you would rather listen to those voices because you haven't heard any other voice in such a long time, and you heed their advice? Then you are truly free." Whimper continued dreamily, as if going insane was some sort of positive thing. But then she cleared her throat and hastily added "Not that I've done that personally. Don't worry."