Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Whimper lets loose a little noise as she's suddenly dragged along by Maxwell, in his shadow. But then she locks gazes with JonJon as he starts to boast, and laughs in his face, loud and mocking. "Of course dearie. Whatever you say." The little girl looks up at Maxwell after his outburst and winces in fear. Her eyes widen as she stares at Maxwell for a while and falls silent.

JonJon glances around anxiously, almost ignoring everything after that loud shout. "Yeht tnod wonk em. Ydobon swonk em. Mi enola. Elona. Ydobon." He continues walking after Maxwell, staring off into space. Maxwell is still silent, and he takes another puff.

Whisp sighs. Why did I have to come with this group?  Cat comes back chuckling What's wrong Whispy? You're never this gloomy. did something go on while I was getting all the things ready? Whisp nods and sighs whining. Well then, I'll stay by your side since I'm done everything! There is nothing to worry about because I can't let you die yet! Whisp gets gloomier. Well don't say that Cat! I'm tired of being around these people... I'm a little homesick right now... I just want everything to go back to normal when the whole clan was alive... Cat sighs. Well then you wish for my appearance and I'll help get your family back. But it wont be the same with a war going on between animals and humans you know... nothing will be peaceful. Whisp nods. I know...

I know this is a little late, but Can I join?

Name:Mack

Race:Slurper

Abilities:Normal Slurper Stuff, except he can change forms

Disadvantages:Always hungry, tends to try to eat other people's hunger,deep sleeper, falls asleep after one meal.

Backstory: As the first slurper ever and the last in existence,  he has been an enemy to Charlie, and her minions from the slurper wars, a war where nearly all slurper's became extinct.