Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Hello, and welcome to my roleplay. I think you know the drill, but if not you can use my character bio as an example.Name: JonJonRace: HumanAbilities: Immune to mind reading, mind control, possession, and memory tampering. He is very skilled at telepathy, the art of communicating through minds at indefinite distances, and telekinesis, the art of moving objects by using pure mental power.Disadvantages: Physically frail, mood swings, speaking backwards, extreme short memory loss, and sometimes insane.Backstory: abandoned by his parents, young JonJon was found by an old man who raised JonJon as his own and taught him the ways of mental power. After many years, the old man was mysteriously murdered, driving JonJon insane. JonJon then proceeded to evade capture for as long as possible, but was eventually caught and brought to the Don't Starve world.If I'm missing anything here, then please let me know. Here is the story for the roleplay.Maxwell, the former ruler of the islands, has been replaced. Using the last of his powers, he managed to summon a select few into the realm, in order to re-take the throne and take revenge on Them. I will play as Maxwell as well, unless someone else would like to. Post your character information, and I will accept or deny them.

Edited by Blewcheese

A role play?

I join!

Name:Worg

Race:Human

Abilites:Can use magic,

Disadventurges:is insane,got a curse

Backstory:

Worg is a insane man,that belive at magic,he got a staff and a book,but on the earth nothing work,

Maxwell cames and ask him for magic,

He accept and get in the dont starve world,

After he is on the dont starv world he got a curse,

But maxwell do nothing with the book,

The book got alive in the ds world

And now the book can talk to worg

And tell him importend stuff,

The book tell him to try escape but the curse make all hard

Moelbooy, do you mind explaining more about your curse? But if not, that's fine. You're accepted.

I can tell more about the curse:

The curse happend if:

Its fullmoon or he use to much magic,

At the cure,hes skin will turn black and he grow a bit,

After that he want kill/eat everything

And the book know how to stop him

Its random ways..

name:excalibur

race:sword (he has a weird humanoid form)

abilities:can transform into a sword, nothing scares him

disabilities:can be really annoying, if you don't respect him he says FOOL!, as sword someone must use him

backstory:does a sword really need one?

appearance:

Posted Image

Name: Whimper
Race: ????????
Abilities: Causes Hallucinations and lowers sanity. Can travel through shadows and fly. Due to her ability to cause hallucinations, she can also see the 'thoughts' or 'reactions' of those within her hallucinations.
Disadvantages: Frail body, actually insane herself. If hit, she bleeds badly.
Backstory: Whimper used to be in Maxwell's world, but when he was dethroned she tried to rise to power and failed. She lost her memories of her previous life and was given a 'gift' by Them for Their amusement.

Personality: Whimper sees life as a joke. Childish and immature, she tries to cause trouble in Their name. Once you get to know her, she usually stops attacking you.

Appearance: Small girl with pale skin and tattered clothes. Her hair moves fluidly, like it was suspended in some sort of liquid, and is black.

Edited by RainyDoodles

Name: Shard
Race: Hound (Winged)
Abilities: Shard can fly.
Disadvantages: Can't talk so has to communicate through barks, actions and drawing with her tail. Must be careful around flammable objects.
Backstory: Shard was originally a human. She was tricked with the promise of unique powers and was taken to the world of Don't Starve as a winged hound.

Appearance: Posted Image Drawn by Willette.

Edited by gloryKAT