Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Whisp sits staring at the others around. What is this? Geez... I should of listened to Cat when he told me to stay away from those shadow hands... I don't even recognize the animals here... besides the human... I should keep away from him... and what about that humanized sword? Whisp gets filled with so many questions when Cat tells her to calm down and just stay alert of the others around her.

*Maxwell senses Whisp's presence*Oh hello! Glad you could make it, Whisp. Why don't you come on out and meet our... Group?*He turns towards Shard*Yes, about that... What do you say I take that away? I'll give you a second chance. I'll give you your human body back.

Edited by Blewcheese

Whisp hisses at Maxwell getting a bad vibe from him. "Sure, sure... just don't try anything stealthy or plan on doing anything to me... besides I don't think many people would understand me." Whisp quickly asks Cat, Was he the one who brought us here? Cat doesn't reply and Whisp guesses that he is busy.

Whisp stares at Maxwell. "Dethroned? What do you mean? Were you a king or something, and from this wild?" Whisp then shakes her head well back where I lived there where no kings in that area... I just heard about the stories of them... Whisp sighs.

Edited by WhispNcat

Whisp wonders of what she wants. "Nothing really..." Whisp then remembers the humans chasing her down just to kill her because of the shadow that lives in her. It might be better if Cat had his own life... he doesn't really have a form and I only see him in my dreams... all the other times I only heard his voice... Whisp thinks so much he accidently says one of his thoughts out loud.  "It would be nice if Cat could have some type of form for everyone to see... then maybe he would be happy..."

Whisp yawns "Can you even understand me? ... but I can't get any rest with unknown people around..." Whisp growls to herself I'm sure cat would try to take over just like last time... he always wants to protect me... geez that guy... Whisp then hears Cat snap and scold her Sorry... its just its annoying and it all ends the same like last time... I will just rest my eyes... I wont be able to go to sleep like this... Whisp then curls up in the grass wondering what we need to do to help the Maxwell. I don't even know that guy's ... or anyone's name here...

Edited by WhispNcat