Blewcheese's Roleplay

Blewcheese

Just as quickly as Whimper disappeared, she reappeared behind Worg in his shadow, tracing dark claws on his shoulder as she sweetly chimed "Aw, you just got here and you want to sleep? Don't worry, it gets real dark in the evening. You can sleep then." She pushed away from Worg, floating back and then staggering as she left his shadow.

In her left hand she had a large, bloodied chunk of raw meat She held it out to the group, her smile faded into a look of thought. "Now, one of you said you were hungry...thought I'd share some of my dinner. I guess if you don't like it raw you can cook it on, uh, 'Shard's wings?" Said Whimper awkwardly, flashing a little grin. She looks like she's trying to be serious and helpful, instead of sarcastic and useless.

Maxwell, ignoring Whimper's shenanigans, trekkes on. Meanwhile, however, JonJon approaches Whimper and smiles. "Hey, thanks! And it's fine. I like raw better anyway. " He takes a bit out of the chunk, wipes the blood off, and eats it. "Hmm... What meat is this? Doesn't taste very familiar..." He studies the meat chunk, but then shrugs.

"Never you mind about what meat it is. Food is food, right? Think of it as...a peace offering. Since I'm being so scary to everyone else." Whimper bluntly stated, shoving the rest of the bloody meat into JonJon's hands without even bothering to ask him to hold it. She settles again in Maxwell's shadow, sitting down in thin air so she floats behind him in the darkness.

"Let me warn all of you now - Maxie here won't be telling you much about your objective. Get used to it. Just follow his orders and you'll all survive. Right now though, all of you are boring me. So enlighten me - what were you lives like, before you came here? Do any of you have something interesting to say?" Whimper tilted her head to the side, and sat cross-legged and eager to hear the tales of those around her, with a faint smile. She looks so much like a child now, not near the unnerving monster she portrayed herself to be earlier. But there's also a desperation in her white eyes, as if she was craving the stories, wanting to hear about your life so badly that it hurt her to sit still and be silent.

Whisp wants to say something about Cat but thinks its a bad idea. "I would love to have something raw by now too... I've been eating vegetables ever since humans took over my home and tried to hunt me down... I'm sick of it."  Whisp wonders if Whimper can also understand me. "Before I got here my clan was killed... they found out about my curse I guess you could call it. So right when those shadow hands came I was being chased by humans." Whisp explains but still doesn't think Whimper would understand.

(Yay :3)

Whisp purrs biting the raw meat and gulping it down. "I don't think I've seen humans like this. They mostly hunt and eat and repeat and doing some strange thing to please a god. They would sacrifice anything, even their own kind." Whisp wonders why humans did this. "I guess you would know more about humans... so I shouldn't say anything more..."

(Out of everything this is the longest thing I wrote on the internet... its fun, but I'm bad at it, or the one above is the longest. Post... something...)

Edited by WhispNcat