TESTING THIS------ Handsome Matt's Tools!

Just a note:  This is, in now way, shape or form, tehMugwump.  Serious forum glitch that says I started this thread, but I dinn't...

Oh, you noticed it. :(

I couldn't stop laughing every time I saw this thread. It's like this since the new forums came out, at least. But I know it was deerlet who started it, not you. :razz:

I did this for Halloween. I was going to go trick or treating in it with my little cousion but I didn't get to since it rained and he was getting over a cold and doesn't have an umbrella appearently so might as well post this because happiness :-)

So what was I doing? Oh right! The cosplay here it is:

file:///C:/Users/Simon/Pictures/Halloween%20Cosplay-Why%20are%20you%20reading%20this%20text-it%20means%20nothing%20but%20to%20distract%20your%20attention.png

Edited by Wilson240

I did this for Halloween. I was going to go trick or treating in it with my little cousion but I didn't get to since it rained and he was getting over a cold and doesn't have an umbrella appearently so might as well post this because happiness :-)

So what was I doing? Oh right! The cosplay here it is:

file:///C:/Users/Simon/Pictures/Halloween%20Cosplay-Why%20are%20you%20reading%20this%20text-it%20means%20nothing%20but%20to%20distract%20your%20attention.png

Can't see the file. Go into "More Reply Options" to upload pics from your PC.

Lovely to see cosplayers doing their versions of the characters! I have both Wilson and Maxwell in my "to do" list, but most probably will end up doing Wilson first because of my height and the simplicity of the costume (minus wig). Hopefully I will be able to take pictures around my town's forest in spring (now it's all muddy and swampy, hehe) 

Keep the cosplays coming!

Lovely to see cosplayers doing their versions of the characters! I have both Wilson and Maxwell in my "to do" list, but most probably will end up doing Wilson first because of my height and the simplicity of the costume (minus wig). Hopefully I will be able to take pictures around my town's forest in spring (now it's all muddy and swampy, hehe) 

Keep the cosplays coming!

You may as well Cosplay Wolfgang then. Just spend 5 years on bodybuilding :grin:

Wilson is the first character you encounter in the game and he has his own animation Forbidden Knowledge, that contributes to his popularity. His clothes are really easy to get and his hair style CAN be achieved with lots and lots of hairspray (or wig).

• Like 1

You may as well Cosplay Wolfgang then. Just spend 5 years on bodybuilding :grin:

Or if you don't mind going all the way with the caricature style you can always use one of these muscle suits as a base http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/forum/64777-Mr-Muscles-Costume-large.jpg and modify it enough to fit the characyer :) I would love to give it a try if I didn't have a leg-long list of characters I want to make first!

i don't care hOW OLD THIs THREAD IS

here's some rad pics of my and tumblr user hay-needle's cosplays at ikkicon

i was wilson and she was deerclops!!

tumblr_myuxe63Ad71rdm9pso1_1280.png

tumblr_myuxe63Ad71rdm9pso3_1280.png

tumblr_myuxe63Ad71rdm9pso4_1280.png

dang gurl

tumblr_myuxhqo04J1rdm9pso4_1280.png

and also SHE GAVE ME A SMALL BIRD 8) 8 ) 8) 8)) ) ) )

tumblr_myuxl5LyaZ1rdm9pso2_500.png

• Like 4

i don't care hOW OLD THIs THREAD IS

here's some rad pics of my and tumblr user hay-needle's cosplays at ikkicon

i was wilson and she was deerclops!!

(imgs)

and also SHE GAVE ME A SMALL BIRD 8) 8 ) 8) 8)) ) ) )

(img)

This is just plain awesome, the ultimate showdown!

• Like 1