TESTING THIS------ Handsome Matt's Tools!

amazingI FEEL THE SAME WAY.. . .. I think it's because a lot of people are wearing their costumes to conventions and stuff and wilson is the most recognizable BUT STILL....(we need to find some really buff guys to cosplay wolfgang)

Or just say you're wimp wolfgang, hehe.And what about a wx-78 cosplay?
  • Like 1

i've never been more speechless than i am in this moment

:wilsoalmostangelic:I've never been more upset not to be able to come up with an antler pun. You probably would have given me extra points for that. (Ok, I know that one was a stretch but I was compelled by the power of the pun. The more you cringe, the better they are. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PUN.)

Or just say you're wimp wolfgang, hehe.And what about a wx-78 cosplay?

I personally think it would look terrible. Too much bronze coloring at once on a person makes me think of those really tan people...

Not gonna lie, I have this great idea for a WX-78 cosplay but I have such a long list of cosplays I wanna make... it wouldn't include coloring (because omf, i totally agree, that would be heinous) and it would actually be really neato to make

:wilsoalmostangelic:I've never been more upset not to be able to come up with an antler pun. You probably would have given me extra points for that. (Ok, I know that one was a stretch but I was compelled by the power of the pun. The more you cringe, the better they are. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY PUN.)

i really dont know if im in love with you at this point or if i totally hate you because, gOD these puns.

i really dont know if im in love with you at this point or if i totally hate you because, gOD these puns.

Probably equal parts of both, since the best puns are the ones that hurt a little when you read them. But you've gotta love puns:  have a hart, for goodness sake. I mean, I am stuck in bit of a rut with this joke, but that's to be expected after stretching it out for so long. 

(These were way too much of a stretch..not...sure....if I can....do more puns....running...out...of material....talking... like... Shatner!)

Probably equal parts of both, since the best puns are the ones that hurt a little when you read them. But you've gotta love puns: have a hart, for goodness sake. I mean, I am stuck in bit of a rut with this joke, but that's to be expected after stretching it out for so long. (These were way too much of a stretch..not...sure....if I can....do more puns....running...out...of material....talking... like... Shatner!)

*covers your mouth with my hand*shhHHHHHSSHHSHHSHshhhhh It's ok. You did it. It's over. ShhhhhHhhhHhH

Just got back from a convention in san antonio yesterday!! found this fantastic wendy with an abigail tag a long!!

post-267802-0-58710700-1376960419_thumb.

we took a kawaii pic together! so happy!!

post-267802-0-89088600-1376960408_thumb.

also i had food court adventures because what better to do as wilson than eating??? 8)

post-267802-0-26718000-1376960462_thumb.post-267802-0-36957100-1376960429_thumb.

Hello everyone! 

I was recommend here by someone on Reddit who said you guys and dolls may like my very rough and simple Willow costume. This was purely a trial run of the costume/wig today, so it's very rough around the edges... 

Posted Image

I'm just planning on wearing this for my celebratory day 1000 stream on TwitchTV, so I didn't want to go too overboard.
If I was planning to take this 'out' (to ComiCon, etc) I would get a longer skirt, some proper shoes and style the wig to a much better standard! 

During the stream I will be wearing some makeup which will hopefully help with the effect. I'll post some pictures up once I'm wearing the whole thing!

I hope you enjoy looking at this guys :)

Thanks x

• Like 6

Hello everyone! 

I was recommend here by someone on Reddit who said you guys and dolls may like my very rough and simple Willow costume. This was purely a trial run of the costume/wig today, so it's very rough around the edges... 

Posted Image

I'm just planning on wearing this for my celebratory day 1000 stream on TwitchTV, so I didn't want to go too overboard.

If I was planning to take this 'out' (to ComiCon, etc) I would get a longer skirt, some proper shoes and style the wig to a much better standard! 

During the stream I will be wearing some makeup which will hopefully help with the effect. I'll post some pictures up once I'm wearing the whole thing!

I hope you enjoy looking at this guys :-)

Thanks x

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you found the time to post it :D A link to your twitch profile would be appreciated.

Also are those tiles on your ceiling? Are you upside down? D:

P.S. I'm sure @Rabbitfist would like this.

Welcome to the forums!Glad you found the time to post it :grin: A link to your twitch profile would be appreciated.Also are those tiles on your ceiling? Are you upside down? D:P.S. I'm sure @Rabbitfist would like this.

Sorry I didn't know if people would dislike me 'self-promoting' It's: http://www.twitch.tv/atothejay

I am indeed upside down, it's my magics you see! ...Just kidding, I'm in my Mum's room which hasn't been redecorated in a looooong time, apparently ceiling tiles were 'the thing' a while ago 0_0. Thank you for commenting, have a lovely day/evening! x 

• Like 1

Hello everyone! 

%7Boption%7D

Thanks x

WOW IT LOOKS GREAT!!! I can't wait to see the full effect with makeup *v* welcome to the forums!!!

Welcome to the forums!Glad you found the time to post it :grin: A link to your twitch profile would be appreciated.Also are those tiles on your ceiling? Are you upside down? D:P.S. I'm sure @Rabbitfist would like this.

how right you are, thanks for mentioning me ^^

P.S. would like to see a wolfgang cosplay from you ^^

Hehehe. No.

sad, but i accept it

Hello everyone! 

Posted Image

Thanks x

pretty roleplay, you are looking closely like the real one, and finally someone who don't cosplays wilson, and you are cosplaying as my favorite character, thank you for this awesome cosplay :D