Cats, Dont Starve Art

I made Willow as Fennekin, if you don't know it is the new starter pokemon. if you didn't know and thought this is a spoiler then I'm sorry :( even though they had a lot of trailers... not a lot... but some. more for you @SirKnight

DC3NG90.jpg

i decided to don't buy the new pokemon, in my eyes its crap, and if the fire starter evolutions are again fire/fight then seriously not

BTW:Terraria update comes at 1.10.13

I just saw the fennekin and I like it xD

A little late but thanks X3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also before I even think of making a thread about people joining up in a group and all to make comics and stuff... (even though I can't say that since I'm thinking about it already...) I would just like to know how many people would join it because I wouldn't want to make another thread that would just sit there :\ so for anyone who sees this I would just like for you to comment on this... click quote or whatever and be honest if you would probably join this. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also before I even think of making a thread about people joining up in a group and all to make comics and stuff... (even though I can't say that since I'm thinking about it already...) I would just like to know how many people would join it because I wouldn't want to make another thread that would just sit there :\ so for anyone who sees this I would just like for you to comment on this... click quote or whatever and be honest if you would probably join this. 

I would probably join this! That is, if you're willing to have me.

I would probably join this! That is, if you're willing to have me.

It wouldn't matter if your drawing is horrible or anything :3 it will kind of be like making a whole comic like ... well... think of it as modding but with many more artist and people like that... we have people giving ideas, sketches and stuff ... people who are drawing the actual thing, people who make the comic look better... pretty much :\

^If I have 5 people who would join this I will definitely make the thread for now...

1/5 people

Not that much courage to make it.

i would join x3 and i'm being honest

is it pokemon or what is it? i can draw pokemon well xD

It can be anything X3 but if you want we can start off with a pokemon comic :3

-----------------------------------------------

ROMM7OM.png

This is a deerclops ... his name is... no one really knows his name... he is really sensitive... don't get make sad

Edited by WhispNcat

Guess what I'm doing...

CWlziYm.png

Its much longer but I didn't do that part yet ...

After seeing so many people cosplay as ... people ... the characters on DS ... whatever. I would make a costume ... but it wouldn't be any human of course :3 it would most likely be a hound or deerclops... maybe even the bunny but who knows if I will do it. but it seems so much fun.

Edited by WhispNcat

Guess what I'm doing...

CWlziYm.png

After seeing so many people cosplay as ... people ... the characters on DS ... whatever. I would make a costume ... but it wouldn't be any human of course :3 it would most likely be a hound or deerclops... maybe even the bunny but who knows if I will do it. but it seems so much fun.

i cannot guess what you are drawing.. all I know is there are birds :^P

you have a point most people dress up as the characters not many (if any at all) have tried cosplaying the animals

Edited by Craig_Perry

Guess what I'm doing...

CWlziYm.png

The evolution!(of birds?)

What do you mean not cute? Looks pretty dang cute to me. Just imagining scratching between his ears... With that smiling face... D'awwwww

Now that you said that I thought about it... now I'm just like :D "I must draw that!" but maybe later...

Also I drew the same deerclops... I'm thinking of a name but I can't think of anything D: and this guy was going to be part of the story. When I get to the weekend and when school isn't on :\

angry_deerclops_by_mapletale-d6oon5q.png

Its a bigger picture but I decided to stay with this part.