Cats, Dont Starve Art

@SirKnight trying to draw what you requested was too hard TT_TT meh... Maybe I will keep trying but for now have an ice houd... again...

ice_hound_by_mapletale-d6twzbc.png

Might not be on for a while, or a lot now but I can try to come on :( so sad.

Pffft, you dont HAVE to do it

o0o Your ice hound has a weird position

Edited by SirKnight

So this thread is about cats in Don't Starve? I should make my own with arthropods.

I guess you could say that... but really I don't know, this thread is full of random stuff that I have no idea about. That's such a great idea go out and scare some people with your art.

Anyway, drew tall birds since its been a while since I drew them :3

more_tall_and_small_birds_by_mapletale-d

and uh... I Don't Know stuff... from being bored.

screecher_by_mapletale-d6u0l7q.png

• Like 1

I guess you could say that... but really I don't know, this thread is full of random stuff that I have no idea about. That's such a great idea go out and scare some people with your art.

Anyway, drew tall birds since its been a while since I drew them :3

more_tall_and_small_birds_by_mapletale-d

and uh... I Don't Know stuff... from being bored.

screecher_by_mapletale-d6u0l7q.png

They remind me of that librarian owl guy from Avatar the Last Airbender. I forget the episode title... But they go into a giant library that gets hidden in the sandstorm and it's one of the sadder episodes because someone/thing gets stolen TT.TT Assuming you watch/watched that show, of course.

Edited by Blewcheese

They're screechers! RUN!and there's also a cute little cat :3

I would fear the top one in the middle, seems like he would run at you any second... maybe a higher chance for girls... run for it... now!

They remind me of that librarian owl guy from Avatar the Last Airbender. I forget the episode title... But they go into a giant library that gets hidden in the sandstorm and it's one of the sadder episodes because someone/thing gets stolen TT.TT Assuming you watch/watched that show, of course.

I remember the episode, not really, but sort of. It's been a while since I've watched that show...

I'm heading off to sleep, and hopefully I will have some time on this computer -_- or maybe I will only be on weekends :( but then again going to my cousins next week so I might not have any time to stay here D: so If not able to stay on, Goodbye and goodnight.

I'm back and planning to do more... drawings I guess. I was gone for quite a while and I was just asleep for the longest time and playing other games since my computer kind of stopped working. Now that I have it back I will try to put up some art and maybe some other things. :3 

I'm back and planning to do more... drawings I guess. I was gone for quite a while and I was just asleep for the longest time and playing other games since my computer kind of stopped working. Now that I have it back I will try to put up some art and maybe some other things. :3 

yay, youre back!and a necromancer.

Welcome back, Cat! Looks like I'm not the only one who still has a box anymore.

yay, youre back!and a necromancer.

Welcome back, Cat! Looks like I'm not the only one who still has a box anymore.

Ya!!! I was also having a fun time celebrating the Chinese New Year with my class :3 and guess what... 我有比萨饼!try finding out what that means without using a translator >:3

---

anyway about that drawing I was thinking of drawing I will just post up this... since I have no idea what else to put up

untitled_by_mapletale-d76av23.png

• Like 2

Ya!!! I was also having a fun time celebrating the Chinese New Year with my class :3 and guess what... 我有比萨饼!try finding out what that means without using a translator >:3

Nnnng. Upload a sound file and I got you covered. *grumble grumble* I can only read the first word.

Chinese New Year's was a blast at my place, too! My family went out to this great Chinese restaurant... Everything was yummy... And then we hung up red banners all over everywhere... *sighs contently*

Nnnng. Upload a sound file and I got you covered. *grumble grumble* I can only read the first word.

Chinese New Year's was a blast at my place, too! My family went out to this great Chinese restaurant... Everything was yummy... And then we hung up red banners all over everywhere... *sighs contently*

I can tell you it has something to do with pizza since i can't find a sound file

Edited by WhispNcat

Hey Whisp! Nice to see ya, I hope everything's better now. And BTW that giant creature looks quite cute!

Nice to see your too :3 my other computer is being fixed so for now I can't do any digital art on this laptop, but I can still scan things when I have the time.

Edited by WhispNcat

Mmmmmm, a lot's been going on and so I'm not on as much BUT!!!! Summer break is soon to come and I will be dying from heat then -_- (hopefully it wont be as hot as I think it will be) anyway I'm putting up something else done but its in Chinese so... meh, I was practicing writing in Chinese and came up with this random thing... all I can say is it has something to do with time but I don't even remember... 

whispncat_time_and_going_to_sleep____by_

I need to start remembering things... also while I'm probably gone for a while have this weird skeleton dog thing that i made up...

reapers_by_mapletale-d7dhn5w.jpg