Cats, Dont Starve Art

Wilson, a psychic type? That doesn't fit... But it looks great! Here's how I think the typing would go down:

WIlson- Normal (No science type. WHYYY)

Willow- Fire (You don't say?)

Wolfgang- Fighting (see above)

Wickerbottom- Psychic (Couldn't think of anything better)

WX- Steel/Electric (No such pokemon comes to mind right now. Probably being dumb)

Wes- Flying...? (I dunno, the best I could come up with. Balloons, right? Unless you count in X and Y, he could pass for fairy type)

Woodie- Grass (I guess... He chops trees. He must be grass type. Blewcheese logic.)

Maxwell- Dark (You got that one!)

Wilson, a psychic type? That doesn't fit... But it looks great! Here's how I think the typing would go down:

WIlson- Normal (No science type. WHYYY)

Willow- Fire (You don't say?)

Wolfgang- Fighting (see above)

Wickerbottom- Psychic (Couldn't think of anything better)

WX- Steel/Electric (No such pokemon comes to mind right now. Probably being dumb)

Wes- Flying...? (I dunno, the best I could come up with. Balloons, right? Unless you count in X and Y, he could pass for fairy type)

Woodie- Grass (I guess... He chops trees. He must be grass type. Blewcheese logic.)

Maxwell- Dark (You got that one!)

!!! reason I did a psychic type was because I see most of them doing science or research, and the style of that pokemon made me want to do it, Darkrai just seemed perfect since he and Maxwell... do dark and nightmare stuff. I am going for Willow as a fire type and Wolfgang as fighting, Wickerbottom, Not sure but then I would say she goes with Psychic too, also agreeing with WX with what I was going to do, Woodie would be ground or a grass type like you said, Wes would be normal, just because.

I am going for Willow as a fire type and Wolfgang as fighting,

Hmm... I suppose you could pull off a good vulpix Willow. maybe torchic? As for wolfgang, I think machoke is the obvious choice

EDIT: Scratch that, Magmar would be a good Willow. The fire hair is pretty much there already :)

Edited by Blewcheese

Hmm... I suppose you could pull off a good vulpix Willow. maybe torchic? As for wolfgang, I think machoke is the obvious choice

EDIT: Scratch that, Magmar would be a good Willow. The fire hair is pretty much there already :-)

I know some pokemon who that are really strong, but one is a rock type which nothing, not even what its week against would do much, another is one is the a pokemon in black and white. Willow could be a vulpix, torchic or even the new beginner fire type for Y and X that's out/ coming out

I've never liked this pokemon

but now

ITS SUPER ADORABLE

Waaaaaaaaaaaaat? How could you not like Azelf! I mean, it's my least favorite out of the trio, but the trio itself is high up there in my lists! And you are correct. *Dapperly adjusts imaginary glasses* It can very well be considered "Adorable".

Can you draw Arch?

A more detailed description of Arch: A ragged fire hound. He has a scar over his eye, and matted fur. His teeth are sharp. His eyes are inviting, yet angry, with a yellow tint. His breathing is shallow, and his ears are large. He looks like he always has a sense of knowing. His legs are long, with sharp claws. His tail is long, with a fiery red color. His entire body is engulfed by a yellow tint. Saliva drips out of his mouth when he even thinks about prey. His mouth is filled with white, shiny, teeth.

Edited by 5raptorboy777

I made Willow as Fennekin, if you don't know it is the new starter pokemon. if you didn't know and thought this is a spoiler then I'm sorry :( even though they had a lot of trailers... not a lot... but some. more for you @SirKnight

DC3NG90.jpg

Can you draw Arch?

A more detailed description of Arch: A ragged fire hound. He has a scar over his eye, and matted fur. His teeth are sharp. His eyes are inviting, yet angry, with a yellow tint. His breathing is shallow, and his ears are large. He looks like he always has a sense of knowing. His legs are long, with sharp claws. His tail is long, with a fiery red color. His entire body is engulfed by a yellow tint. Saliva drips out of his mouth when he even thinks about prey. His mouth is filled with white, shiny, teeth.

I will draw it :3 just wait ok. and thanks for the description, that will make drawing this a lot easier. And some of it makes me think he would look like a bad... umm tough maned wolf. (think I spelled it wrong but whatever :\)

Edited by WhispNcat

I made Willow as Fennekin, if you don't know it is the new starter pokemon. if you didn't know and thought this is a spoiler then I'm sorry :( even though they had a lot of trailers... not a lot... but some. more for you @SirKnight

DC3NG90.jpg

I will draw it :3 just wait ok. and thanks for the description, that will make drawing this a lot easier. And some of it makes me think he would look like a bad... umm tough maned wolf. (think I spelled it wrong but whatever :\)

Thanks

after reading all the comics... and seeing that a mandrake would be like... catnip ... I kind of... got all happy for some season ... and it kind of went like this.. I was even saying everything wrong D:

rbf3obx.gif

I have to give Raven Crow credit for this, I would of never thought of that...

Fennekin, huh? I didn't know the name, but I know what it looks like. After you figure out all the Pokemon you're going to use, I request a group photo!

Group :D !!!!

AGHUSHGHGHGUSH NHVHG UZNUYAH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

Well I'm done, I might fix it later for it to look better...

8njMfRt.png

How do you even do that? How is that even possible? It breaks my mind!

Lots and lots of practice, mostly because I've been drawing wolves almost all my life. Really its hard right now to even draw TT_TT I'm sick right now... it feels like this week we will have a lot of sick people...

Well I'm done, I might fix it later for it to look better...

8njMfRt.png

Lots and lots of practice, mostly because I've been drawing wolves almost all my life. Really its hard right now to even draw TT_TT I'm sick right now... it feels like this week we will have a lot of sick people...

First of all, this is even more beautiful. Second of all, I'm sick O.O