Cats, Dont Starve Art

That's a hard one... Well, my first ever was charmander, but my younger hipster self found that it was too mainstream, and went with squirtle after making a new file. Stuck with water starters ever since. But squirtle is probably second to my very favorite, Piplup. I jumped back into the world of pokemon with that guy, and what better way to do so than with an awesomely adorable penguin? It was such a cool experience playing on the DS for the first time as well... Just way to many fond memories with Piplup, no way he's not getting my number one pokemon award.

First favorite when I was little was... Pikachu but mostly Umbreon and the Evee evolutions X3 then when there was more pokemon and Absol came... I could never let that pokemon go... so awesome I had to keep it on the team :3 and then you have  Darkrai and Absol and Umbreon TT_TT and the new dark pokemon Pangoro... and Yveltal... and Greninja... ya... I love dark type pokemon... but mostly those... so hard to pick them but I still stay with Absol. That penguin 

My favorite Pokemon has to be Squirtle! He's just so lovable, besides Jirachi, Wigglytuff, Azumerail, Ho-oh, Groudon, Piplup, Mudkip, Sylveon, Celebi, and Ampharos.

I've made up my mind.

ZORPHIGUS IS MY FAVORITE!

I still had no idea about the Z pokemon... just this pokemon here...

228px-Zygarde_by_theangryaron-d6pgnq4.pn
Edited by WhispNcat

First favorite when I was little was... Pikachu but mostly Umbreon and the Evee evolutions X3 then when there was more pokemon and Absol came... I could never let that pokemon go... so awesome I had to keep it on the team :3 and then you have  Darkrai and Absol and Umbreon TT_TT and the new dark pokemon Pangoro... and Yveltal... and Greninja... ya... I love dark type pokemon... but mostly those... so hard to pick them but I still stay with Absol. That penguin 

I still had no idea about the Z pokemon... just this pokemon here...

228px-Zygarde_by_theangryaron-d6pgnq4.pn

Still don't have a 3DS... I want to play the new game, I've been hearing some good things about it. I will get the 3DS, if it's the last thing I do! Or the 2DS. Oh, Nintendo, what have you done?

Still don't have a 3DS... I want to play the new game, I've been hearing some good things about it. I will get the 3DS, if it's the last thing I do! Or the 2DS. Oh, Nintendo, what have you done?

*looks at shops with 2DS, destroys them* NO 2DS, NO ONE WANTS YOU IN TOWN, GO AWAY!

Hope I'm not too late for favourite Pokémon but here we go.

• Eeveelutions
  • Lugia
  • Reshiram
  • Kyurem
  • Zekrom
  • Celebi
  • Cat Pokémon (all of them)
  • Ho-oh
  • Darkrai
  • Technically every single legendary in existence
  • Actually I like the legendaries from x and y (x more though) is it Xerneas? Their names are really confusing .~.
  • oh yeah and I like Meloetta
  • AND NINETAILS
  • AND VULPIX
  • and dog pokemon
  • ok so this list will go on forever .~. sooooo lets just say almost every Pokémon that ever existed.
  • kthxbai

I have nothing to do right now, and no idea what to draw so I started practicing on drawing eyes again... starting of what I think an ice hound's eye would look like without all the glow... Ignore the Absol, He was there to keep me happy.

ice_hound_eye_practice_by_mapletale-d6si

Please give me something to draw since I can't think of anything TT_TT I'm at that point to drawing humans even if I somewhat suck at drawing them.

Edited by WhispNcat

Hey yoooouuuu!

:3 Its way late(been up doing homework for 12 hours @-@ )

Anywaaaaay~ 

>:3 Can I suggest cool awesome morning weirdness drawins?

If so

I want Woodie under willow under wendy and wolfgang holding them all up and wilson is on top and theyre trying to grab some meat that (idk fell?) in the tree and they are trying to reach it

Wickerbottom and WX-78 are having tea off to the side disapproving of their efforts to grab deh meats

Wes is busy knitting a sweater that maxwell is yelling at him to knit faster

GAAAAAASP

so many words

Hey yoooouuuu!

:3 Its way late(been up doing homework for 12 hours @-@ )

Anywaaaaay~ 

>:3 Can I suggest cool awesome morning weirdness drawins?

If so

I want Woodie under willow under wendy and wolfgang holding them all up and wilson is on top and theyre trying to grab some meat that (idk fell?) in the tree and they are trying to reach it

Wickerbottom and WX-78 are having tea off to the side disapproving of their efforts to grab deh meats

Wes is busy knitting a sweater that maxwell is yelling at him to knit faster

GAAAAAASP

so many words

o_o Well then... this will be some hard random drawing, have to do it on paper...

;-; I have been forum-less for a while

i hope its not TOO crazy

The fact I'm not that good at drawing people and that post made me somewhat confused... I'm perfectly fine... *Cough, Cough* and need to finish up the drawing I was doing.

Remember what I said about this whole comic group that would be based on Don't Starve... I'm really thinking of making it now. And maybe it will be like a Pokémon dungeon whatever and Don't Starve crossover but who knows... We will vote on what we want to do... meh ignore this if you never even though about joining something like this.

The fact I'm not that good at drawing people and that post made me somewhat confused... I'm perfectly fine... *Cough, Cough* and need to finish up the drawing I was doing.

Remember what I said about this whole comic group that would be based on Don't Starve... I'm really thinking of making it now. And maybe it will be like a Pokémon dungeon whatever and Don't Starve crossover but who knows... We will vote on what we want to do... meh ignore this if you never even though about joining something like this.

o0o sounds pretty cool, you'll have to give me the details

o0o sounds pretty cool, you'll have to give me the details

It's like the comics that me and some other people (since I'm to lazy to point out names) with making comics and stuff... some horrible explanation isn't it...

^ so ignoring that, It will probably be a pokemon and don't starve crossover thing... whatever you want to call I. Taking turns to post a whole comic of what your doing Like a RolePlay kind of... wait a sec... would this go in roleplay or this art section... hmm. anyway you know like the pokemon mystery dungeon game, or movies about it... meh... exploitations, I'm horrible at them... forget this since for me its all confusing.

It's like the comics that me and some other people (since I'm to lazy to point out names) with making comics and stuff... some horrible explanation isn't it...

^ so ignoring that, It will probably be a pokemon and don't starve crossover thing... whatever you want to call I. Taking turns to post a whole comic of what your doing Like a RolePlay kind of... wait a sec... would this go in roleplay or this art section... hmm. anyway you know like the pokemon mystery dungeon game, or movies about it... meh... exploitations, I'm horrible at them... forget this since for me its all confusing.

Oh, so like comic n' friends?

*COUGH COUGH HACKING COUGH*

I get what you mean, and it still sound pretty fun.

Oh, so like comic n' friends?

*COUGH COUGH HACKING COUGH*

I get what you mean, and it still sound pretty fun.

Yup lets not point fingers of it being a complete copy like Comic n' Friends :3 but with pokemon... the only thing I'm having trouble with is would it be in Roleplay... or here...

Yup lets not point fingers of it being a complete copy like Comic n' Friends :3 but with pokemon... the only thing I'm having trouble with is would it be in Roleplay... or here...

Well, it should be here, shouldn't it? It's just a comic that more than one people are working on... I'm not sure, does a comic-roleplay exist?