Cats, Dont Starve Art

I thought Whisp disappeared into the void, never to be seen again.

Well I thought so too... not really. My computer was just dead and now I'm using another's laptop so I can't do much and I might end up putting more of these little comics up every time I have about three or two pages done... really both of these took two days to do... or kind of like one day since I had to do other things than that. 

Now enlargify his nose and he'll be perfect.

Wait, sorry.

PURRFECT.

So purrfect T_T now I can't stop adding the purr to it. I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE HIS NOSE LAGER!!! but not today... I'm too tired and sick and doing other work.

ALSO!!! I did some sketches of things that made me thing of Don't Starve :D

some_more_sketches_by_mapletale-d7j2eo5.

• Like 1

Its from a game called the Child of Light, because she is pretty much taken to a whole new world and wanted to find a way out made me think of Don't Starve.

OOooooooh I thought she looked familiar...

You should've had Rubella instead. She is pretty much the best character in the game. From what I've seen. Which is not much.

OOooooooh I thought she looked familiar...

You should've had Rubella instead. She is pretty much the best character in the game. From what I've seen. Which is not much.

Probably but for me she is was the easiest to draw at the moment.

It's a good looking game.

CONGRATULATIONS ON 600+ POSTS!

*throws confetti*

:D fish would be better... but this is fine too!!! So colorful and hypnotizing... and colorful... mmm, and now I can't get the fun image out of my head 

Anyone have an idea of something to draw??? Since its near summer I can be on here more but... I really have nothing else in my mind to draw or make a comic on.

Do you have Reign of Giants? That DLC added a cat creature, you may want to draw those cute things.

Do you have Reign of Giants? That DLC added a cat creature, you may want to draw those cute things.

Yah, I drew a few things and I'm just going to call them catcoons because that's the best thing I got ... unless that's what you actually call them... I'm going to go draw some of those new giants and those cute things