Cats, Dont Starve Art

First of all made a better Maxwell Darkrai

Second, I made three new people, guess what pokemon they are, it should be easy.

Come look now @SirKnight :grin:

x3 pffft nice, I wish i could draw awesome pokemanz

THAT WAY I CAN MAKE AWESOME DS POKEMANZ COMIC

RIIIIIIIGHT~~~<3?

Edited by SirKnight

x3 pffft nice, I wish i could draw awesome pokemanz

THAT WAY I CAN MAKE AWESOME DS POKEMANZ COMIC

RIIIIIIIGHT~~~<3?

And that comic ... shall be awesome :D have to make the best Don't Starve pokemon comic. keep practicing, and when you are truly better draw that comic. You shall be awesome >:3

And that comic ... shall be awesome :grin: have to make the best Don't Starve pokemon comic. keep practicing, and when you are truly better draw that comic. You shall be awesome >:3

>:C I will!

THOUGH ITD BE KINDA MYSTERY DUNGEON ISH THINg

And you keep makin awesome stuff

cause i lurf it ;-;

>:C I will!

THOUGH ITD BE KINDA MYSTERY DUNGEON ISH THINg

And you keep makin awesome stuff

cause i lurf it ;-;

and here is Woodie :D its hard choosing on who should be what. now for Wes

kfgml73.png

Don't starve pokemon comic. This has to happen. Nice pokemon arts!

I don't know if I will do it ... but if I don't do it someone else has to. Also thanks :3

and here is Woodie :grin: its hard choosing on who should be what. now for Wes

I don't know if I will do it ... but if I don't do it someone else has to. Also thanks :3

>:C Can i make sumthing for you?

I wanna draw your charas

and ds charas in cat/hound form ;-; I keep thinking on how to do it

Wes should be smeargle! Did I spell that right?

You mean those seagull pokemon? But anyway I was having a hard time until I saw this pokemon and I was like :o that pokemon always got into trouble. or the devolved one before it... but maybe I will change it.

jqVfF2n.png

more for you now to do WX

Edited by WhispNcat

Well ... I'm still working on this ... my tablet decided to turn off randomly so I have to wait again.

HHlzf2A.png

I remember... that one question about Whisp... that really wasn't a question... I also remember of all the times I really wasn't drawing how I usually draw drawings I drew on paper... old times :( I miss them sometimes but they made me like this... and i got awesome friends... :) so I regret nothing.

This. How could you possibly think this looks horrible. How. I just. Cannot. No. It's not. No. Wrong. You're wrong. It's. *faints*

No D: don't faint! You can't do this TT_TT

If you ever continue with that pokemon comic, I really want to see it in the world of DS (unless that was what you were already doing. If so, disregard this post.) A pokemon trying to survive while in the clutches of Maxwell... Especially an umbreon, considering it's a dark type, which fits DS.

Also, nice bipedal ice hound of insanity! I can hear it laughing...

"Muahahahaha"

If you ever continue with that pokemon comic, I really want to see it in the world of DS (unless that was what you were already doing. If so, disregard this post.) A pokemon trying to survive while in the clutches of Maxwell... Especially an umbreon, considering it's a dark type, which fits DS.

Also, nice bipedal ice hound of insanity! I can hear it laughing...

"Muahahahaha"

You ... give me so many ideas of what to do next ... so many ... should make a group of people who make a whole DS pokemon comic or just any short or long comic... it seems very fun. But I don't think many people would join.

I would join that in a second. If I knew how to draw. Which I don't.

Well keep practicing :3 And it wouldn't matter if your drawing is horrible .. if you want you could just give the other people a hint on whatever... can't even draw on this tablet anymore -_-" paper was easier than this. Maybe because I'm getting tired..

After remembering some part of Tokyo jungle ... more of the ending I was thinking this would kind of be like don't starve... but much harder... TOO HARD for any other way.

bFJHn1W.png

I don't really know why I did this but really its very sad TT_TT (the ending I mean)

Mmph... I can't not. If you decide to go through with it, I'll probably do some Piplup comics. Bear in mind that they'll stink. stink of smelly socks.

:(