Cats, Dont Starve Art

So Halloween is going to come... soon... next couple of weeks... and I decided that I need to do some creepy stuff... because its fun. Also need some ideas for creepy things to draw. :3 

Practicing on eyes, don't ask why I wanted to put it up here, those eyes that just stalk you... and all of this random stuff popped up. 

t0gmJPA.jpg

And then from... Chapter 2 I think, this strange shadow who I guessed the hands were attached to... before I saw anything else in the adventure mode game.

WZgeUnB.jpg

The fun... I will post another one... maybe more tomorrow. Goodnight.

• Like 1

Ok so it seems like the pictures I took wont come to my email so you have to wait :(

Second I know this doesn't do with DS but I thought I would show you what I'm working on...  just testing new tools and looking back and fourth on a picture and only two hours did this -_-"

w6HANnN.png

• Like 2

...Whisp? I'm pretty sure you just took snippets out of your avatar to do that. They look so identical that I'm pretty sure there's no other reasonable conclusion.

(Seriousness: That looks awesome. That is all.)

Why do you think it took two hours just to do a small part of it o_o

(Thanks :3)

Edited by WhispNcat

I... am watching too much anime :\ but It made me come up with some Halloween thing for Fuego (you know... that fire hound who seems to be... strict... yes.) So he is like some... Naruto ghost dog Idon'tknowimadethisup thing ... so yah... I will edit this later and add, and add, and add some more stuff if I'm able to do anything while I'm at my cousins B-Day ... and have fun in some haunted barn or whatever :3 it will be a long weekend for me.

ghost_fuego_by_mapletale-d6q28ov.jpg

• Like 1

It's really good! I like the sheen you added to the coat, it's a nice touch. If I were to do that, I would just end up floodfilling with a bland yellow...

What if what? You can't just do that! The suspense oh god.

And you shall never know what I was thinking...

Yes I did it out of all style because I decided it would be interesting... turned out better than I thought. I really don't draw realistic animals much now :|But when I do, I draw cats... This was drawn... when I was in 5th grade I think... (now in 9th grade...) so ya... stuff happened... and that took about a week to draw on paper... I remember it all :3

And you shall never know what I was thinking...

Yes I did it out of all style because I decided it would be interesting... turned out better than I thought. I really don't draw realistic animals much now :|But when I do, I draw cats... This was drawn... when I was in 5th grade I think... (now in 9th grade...) so ya... stuff happened... and that took about a week to draw on paper... I remember it all :3

You drew that in 5th grade? But how? Why? Who? What? When? Wait, I know when. But HOW? *Mental breakdown*

How could you do this to me. I must pry your mind of your secrets to know what you were thinking.

Oh, my. I can only guess what that is. A raven? A bat? A raven-bat? Find out next time on Cats, Don't Starve Art!

I think this is the part where I put up my *Iseewhatyoudidthere meme* X3

Shadow Vulture?

Take the two things it reminds you from Don't Starve... the batlisk and crow... so... crobat? crowbat... batcrow... I don't know... darn it rhymes...

Nice bro.

Haha, thanks! (Happy belated 800th)

So that's why it sounded so familiar... X3 My memory is so horrible. but even though they call it a crobat... it doesn't remind me of a crow at all -_-

...Yeah. It's a bat... Is it like a cro... bar? I bet cro sounds like a word in some foreign language that means something like what it looks like. Or something. I don't know what I'm saying, ignore me.

Haha, thanks! (Happy belated 800th)

...Yeah. It's a bat... Is it like a cro... bar? I bet cro sounds like a word in some foreign language that means something like what it looks like. Or something. I don't know what I'm saying, ignore me.

I'm sure they just make up the names... really... besides darkrai ... I'm sure they took that off of darkcry. I'm mostly into the dark type pokemon :| I like dark type pokemon. So really all I can remember is... the starter pokemon, legendary, most dark types, really annoying pokemon... hold on... I would know a lot of them then... -_- hmmm.

Question for you since I was curious and thought, since we are talking about pokemon... what is your favorite pokemon? (Feels like the question of the day for this thread... :D

I'm sure they just make up the names... really... besides darkrai ... I'm sure they took that off of darkcry. I'm mostly into the dark type pokemon :| I like dark type pokemon. So really all I can remember is... the starter pokemon, legendary, most dark types, really annoying pokemon... hold on... I would know a lot of them then... -_- hmmm.

Question for you since I was curious and thought, since we are talking about pokemon... what is your favorite pokemon? (Feels like the question of the day for this thread... :grin:

That's a hard one... Well, my first ever was charmander, but my younger hipster self found that it was too mainstream, and went with squirtle after making a new file. Stuck with water starters ever since. But squirtle is probably second to my very favorite, Piplup. I jumped back into the world of pokemon with that guy, and what better way to do so than with an awesomely adorable penguin? It was such a cool experience playing on the DS for the first time as well... Just way to many fond memories with Piplup, no way he's not getting my number one pokemon award.