Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

Hey [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]!I noticed that i come to this thread from time to time to appreciate your great art and never actually gave you any feedback! That's just.. wrong!So i just wanted to say that i really love your art, and you better keep doing what you're doing, because i am too unskilled to do what you're doing.And stuff.So.. yeah. Keep it up, buddy!

Yes! You're art is back! I missed it. Djving is best dj. xD

Talking about that....

Nice new stuff!

.... I should really....

Hey [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]!

I noticed that i come to this thread from time to time to appreciate your great art and never actually gave you any feedback! That's just.. wrong!

So i just wanted to say that i really love your art, and you better keep doing what you're doing, because i am too unskilled to do what you're doing.

And stuff.

So.. yeah. Keep it up, buddy!

.... draw some more new stuff for all you wonderful people!

Bawww, thanks, Palp! I mean, gifting me FTL, surprise blocks of iron, this heart-filled message... what have I done to deserve all these gifts? Anyhow... thanks. It means a lot to me!

Talking about that....

.... I should really....

.... draw some more new stuff for all you wonderful people!

Bawww, thanks, Palp! I mean, gifting me FTL, surprise blocks of iron, this heart-filled message... what have I done to deserve all these gifts? Anyhow... thanks. It means a lot to me!

Take your time :D

What you did? You impressed me.