Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

soo swaggaro brah lez du thiz.

Oh no you don't derail this one!

When he comes back requests are better to wait for him!

good ones!

Vincent, draw me a!...

a...

Wes! Yes, make some fun of Wes.

Edited by Willette

After more than 40 hours without internet, I'm back! 

Oh fitting that simplex, Willette and I are next to each other...

That was totally a coincidence. I mean it!

-

Anyhow, yes, I have plenty upon plenty of requests to get on, but... there's someone who I must talk to, first...

Edited by vingw

HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME???

On the Klei forums, everyone knows your name. Even vingw knew my name and I've only posted here twice or something. I thought only 6 people knew me but I was wrong :3

Vincent, draw me a!...

a...

Wes! Yes, make some fun of Wes.

I once requested you a slurper bowling balll. You forgot, *taps fingers on table*

Posted Image

Now, notice how Maxwell is using a "7" ball... if anyone should be laughed at, it should be him. Look, his knees are bending, that's just SAD!

Edited by vingw
  • Like 2

Posted Image

Now, notice how Maxwell is using a "7" ball... if anyone should be laughed at, it should be him. Look, his knees are bending, that's just SAD!

Muhahahah, don't starve bowling team for the win XD

doing a good job, Vincent!

and staying in other places makes you famous in all of them, good plan! >:3

Muhahahah, don't starve bowling team for the win XD

I was actually thinking about making a more full picture, of a Don't Starve bowling team... 

doing a good job, Vincent!

Aww, thanks! I mean, I can't handle waves and waves of pictures like you can, or have the sanity to handle so many requests, or... um... draw well.

and staying in other places makes you famous in all of them, good plan! >:3

Erm, explain? You mean, with me going to Niagara Falls? It's quite unfortunate, I don't have a passport, so, I'll be stuck with in the Canuck side the whole time. Anyhow, I should be thankful I get to go in the first place!

Anyhow, have a great day!

But they both thought of changing their shoes. Nice detail there!

Bowling shoes are tight... going from 11 and a half shoes to 11 and a half BOWLING shoes, bah, it squeezes the life out of my feet! And, not to mention... the random change in design between bowling shoes, I mean, is it a size thing, or a branding thing? 

Bowling shoes are tight... going from 11 and a half shoes to 11 and a half BOWLING shoes, bah, it squeezes the life out of my feet! And, not to mention... the random change in design between bowling shoes, I mean, is it a size thing, or a branding thing? 

I have no idea....perhaps they random change the supplier and then all kinds of shoes mangle together to found a wide array of specimen...but this way one can see that there is no such thing as a monopoly of one enterprise producing all the bowling shoes on the world...not like the little plastic spoons you get with ice cream I think it is only one maybe two manufacturers for them on the whole world o_O

Edited by MilleniumCount
  • Like 2