Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

[Deleted message][Okay, I'm not going to rip anyone off with this one. So, what happened is, my mother found my brother's Steam and decided to message me, so I went and doodles a few images around for 'er. My mother thought that my drawings look like pokemon... WHAT? HOW? I don't know, but appaerently, my drawings look like Sailor Moon to her, I am not joking, she said that. This is my response.. Sooo, yeah. I... what? I mean, my drawings don't look like anime, do they?]

Edited by vingw

[Deleted message][Okay, I'm not going to rip anyone off with this one. So, what happened is, my mother found my brother's Steam and decided to message me, so I went and doodles a few images around for 'er. My mother thought that my drawings look like pokemon... WHAT? HOW? I don't know, but appaerently, my drawings look like Sailor Moon to her, I am not joking, she said that. This is my response.. Sooo, yeah. I... what? I mean, my drawings don't look like anime, do they?]

I don't think so...perhaps she thinks this cell shading look of your drawings is from anime, which isn't the fact

Did Steve just insult Wilson's hair?! You've crossed the line you dirt block headed fiend! You can't even have hair out side your block headedness!The twist in DS should be if they do put diamonds in that they are the weakest stuff, cause Maxwell logic.Also, as a seasoned teen hood of watching anime, your style is nothing like that style. Your style matches closer to american cartoons like Johnny Test, or some other cartoon network shows.

Did Steve just insult Wilson's hair?! You've crossed the line you dirt block headed fiend! You can't even have hair out side your block headedness!The twist in DS should be if they do put diamonds in that they are the weakest stuff, cause Maxwell logic.Also, as a seasoned teen hood of watching anime, your style is nothing like that style. Your style matches closer to american cartoons like Johnny Test, or some other cartoon network shows.

random fact about diamonds, if hit in a certain direction a tool/armour made from them this split with little force required so something made out of diamond only is very ineffective but diamond tipped tools are exceedingly strong (as you probably knew)

random fact about diamonds, if hit in a certain direction a tool/armour made from them this split with little force required so something made out of diamond only is very ineffective but diamond tipped tools are exceedingly strong (as you probably knew)

Game theory. :3

would do that but I took the time to read all the names :razz:

I searched everywhere to see if I missed anyone...

... and as SOON as I post it, I realize I'm missing people like Scottnov and Bilfy and TheEndIsNegh and MuffyCake and....

I feel really bad, now!

Edited by vingw

Haha, thanks! Feels like a word search... QUICKLY, HOW FAST CAN YOU FIND YOURSELF?

FOUND MYSELF. TOOK LONGER THAN I FEEL LIKE MENTIONING. 

But this is really cool, you always come up with cool projects that everyone adores and you only half the time do. :)