Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

I want to draw Ipsquiggle some more, but I think I need some more directly Don't Starve related content.. hmmmm..

%7Boption%7D

HAAAAAX vingw haz teh eviduns.

Next time I see one of those hands taking out my fire pit I'm reporting to Klei telling them it was Syd :[

• Like 1

Bunnyman Joew must've been really tired.

What? It's BunnyWade, can't you see that it's wearing GLASSES, and has a BEARD? Unlike the PigW, that has a MONOCLE and NO BEARD? Erm, did you watch this in fullscreen, 720p?Secondly, yes, Wade has been sleeping on the job again! Gum dangit, Wade! Then again, you have to hand it to him... he spends so much time working, he deserves a rest. Edited by vingw

What? It's BunnyWade, can't you see that it's wearing GLASSES, and has a BEARD? Unlike the PigW, that has a MONOCLE and NO BEARD.

Oh.you're sounding like a wimp againWell wtf am I supposed to say?I'm an idiot.Shut up.

Oh.

you're sounding like a wimp again

Well wtf am I supposed to say?

I'm an idiot.

Shut up.

Sorry if I sounded a little bit rude there... also... why are you talking to yourself again? You mean... I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HEARS THOSE VOICES?!

[i updated the previous post]

Another day the office, [MENTION=51233]JanH[/MENTION] and [MENTION=83]Corey[/MENTION] standing around, with their wonderful hats, until [MENTION=55]Ipsquiggle[/MENTION] comes around...

Posted Image

Smoker!

Can you do something with octalus?

Does no one post here anymore?

This is what I've been wondering... I mean, just because I've been taking more time to try and test things from the bug section and I haven't been drawing as much, doesn't mean I don't WANT to draw more! I miss the old days...

Can you draw Maxwell impaling Wilson with his tentacle

How do you impale someone with a tentacle?