Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

Vincent can you please update the dress up game?

This is the second time you asked, so no. I only do requests that get asked once [by the same person]. I haven't doing requests lately, but it WAS on my list.-From here on out, I'm getting more strict with the "ask once" rule.

This is the second time you asked, so no. I only do requests that get asked once [by the same person]. I haven't doing requests lately, but it WAS on my list.-From here on out, I'm getting more strict with the "ask once" rule.

I thought you didn't see it or forgot

Haha, how are ya'? What's going on?

Posted Image

... and what are you hiding...

Aww what an adore- WHAT THE HECK My secrets found out ever wonder how I got these scaarrrsss? WAT ehhheemmm... Well I'm just super. I just started playing a game I have been wanting to for months! How are you? Drowning in your request yet? Wish I could freeze it to see my demonic face! D:

Aww what an adore- WHAT THE HECK My secrets found out ever wonder how I got these scaarrrsss? WAT ehhheemmm... Well I'm just super. I just started playing a game I have been wanting to for months! How are you? Drowning in your request yet? Wish I could freeze it to see my demonic face! D:

just drag it at the right moment, you will see a tiny version of that one frame you caught. keep trying to get it.
  • Like 1

Oh, what game?

You better not be going EMO on us

Blame Mentlegen and Palp for ****ing up again, along with the fact I wish I could draw what I wanted every now and then, without someone thinking I ignored/didn't see their request. I feel too obligated. Edited by vingw

Blame Mentlegen and Palp for ****ing up again, along with the fact I wish I could draw what I wanted every now and then, without someone thinking I ignored/didn't see their request. I feel too obligated.

Then I think we need some sort of "vinndependance day". And honestly, I forget I made a request half the time, I dont know how some people remember that stuff.

well... certainly interesting...

Yes, because you totally understand the context of the picture. Also, the vow? DAMMIT, NOT THE VOW! Aw, that reputation feels so guilty now......199 reputation points... oh my... will I get the third bar? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A MYTH!

Yes, because you totally understand the context of the picture. Also, the vow? DAMMIT, NOT THE VOW! Aw, that reputation feels so guilty now......199 reputation points... oh my... will I get the third bar? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A MYTH!

It's a vow...it feels like a troll dad vow... \o-