Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

*Stretch* Good morning! --

I noticed we could take apart Kevin but why not anyone else!

That's in the DLC, of course.

Hahaha !! Great! =A= (I think O will be crazy when I play this...)

Haha, glad you enjoyed it, futaradragon!

yes hes smoking a pipe with wilson holding a no multilayer sign his eye while wearing a mustache over his mustache

Someone didn't agree to his "No Multiplayer"

ALWAYS WATCHING

Amazing. Just. Amazing.--Hm, who noticed that that little Wilson was based off of the Crochet Wilson? Edited by vingw

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0d48afb3d5a77ac7ef017e63af5c53e4

DRESS UP YOUR FAVOURITE FORUMS MEMBERS! Dress @JoeW, @Kevin, @Willette, @Corey and Wes with random draggable crap! Over 10 things to use, such as over-sized eyes to @MilleniumCount's hat! So, yeah, enjoy... !... ?...

Oh gosh haha I remember creating loads of these dress-up things at school years ago. Endless possibilities >:D

Devs you should totally play this xD

Hm, who noticed that that little Wilson was based off of the Crochet Wilson?

i did :3

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10697[/ATTACH]

ಠ_ಠ i still have Wise here.

[MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] are you going to add more people to the game?

I have more frames prepared, in fact, I could add more people AND props!

This is fantastic! And it took a whole 45 minutes before the axe ended up in my head!

I made the axe with you in mind :)

(i know this isnt the brightest thing to draw)c-could you draw wilson contemplating suicide in front of a meat effigy named Mr:Higgsburyand his reason for doing it would to be inside him :p

Oooh, dark... sure, but, can you wait a while? I need to go in 10 minutes, so I can't really start anything at the moment. I just came to check my notifications, and I'm
that you all enjoyed it!

I have more frames prepared, in fact, I could add more people AND props!I made the axe with you in mind :) Oooh, dark... sure, but, can you wait a while? I need to go in 10 minutes, so I can't really start anything at the moment. I just came to check my notifications, and I'm

that you all enjoyed it!
no problem mate

could you draw willson running from hounds,willow burning optimus pine,wolfgang punching a tenticile and maxwell in dark armour/sword it would make my day

That's, like, four requests in one... but, sure, what time is it over there? I want to make your day, but at the same time, make sure I make a long portion of your day so you can enjoy your day more!