Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

Nobody can replace Ferris! He's just... too... Ferris'y...

Yeah! Ferris isn't only a merm obsessor! He's also kind, derpy, likes bunnymen, snurtles and slurtles, had his hand torn off and overall is a pretty nice guy :3 can't replace this guy!

Yeah! Ferris isn't only a merm obsessor! He's also kind, derpy, likes bunnymen, snurtles and slurtles, had his hand torn off and overall is a pretty nice guy :3 can't replace this guy!

:D

So, what I got from that is that Ferris is a great conversation starter when there's merms around.JK, yeah Edited by 366107044

Hey guys and gals, I'm back! I just beat Battleblock theater, and I must say......... I don't know what to say. Anyhow, off to requests!

lol... I think I played that once...I'm pretty sure I stopped playing when I had to roll a cube...EDIT: lol, I'm retarded, I'm thinking of like boom blox or something... Edited by 366107044

Did you read my request on page 78? :apthy:Edit: yay! 200th post!

Yes, but there's one thing... I don't like doing drawings for people who ask multiple times. I mean, I don't have all the time in the world to go around drawing 24/7, and I KNOW you made a request, but I can't do it with just a snap of my fingers, and sometimes I want to do my own original ideas. So, if you could, BE PATIENT PLEASE. Thank you and have a nice day! Your picture may be a while until I post it, but for a good reason... :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0d48afb3d5a77ac7ef017e63af5c53e4DRESS UP YOUR FAVOURITE FORUMS MEMBERS! Dress [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION], [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION], [MENTION=83]Corey[/MENTION] and Wes with random draggable crap! Over 10 things to use, such as over-sized eyes to [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]'s hat! So, yeah, enjoy... !... ?...
  • Like 2

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0d48afb3d5a77ac7ef017e63af5c53e4DRESS UP YOUR FAVOURITE FORUMS MEMBERS! Dress [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION], [MENTION=21354]Willette[/MENTION], [MENTION=83]Corey[/MENTION] and Wes with random draggable crap! Over 10 things to use, such as over-sized eyes to [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]'s hat! So, yeah, enjoy... !... ?...

I love how you can take [MENTION=8]Kevin[/MENTION] apart. xDAnyways, I made a dapper kevin!

you sir are a genius.