Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

What about when we are sleeping? O_0

*Claps*Good job! I make a new picture, and NOW you respond to this... and bumped it to a new page... so now people will likely not see the previous picture, like what happened to most of my personal best pictures... not saying the previous one is in my personal best, but people only like commenting on the silly ones...

Anyhow, enough with my whining. Yes, I can guarantee you, he knows if you're sleeping, he knows if you're awake... and he knows what sites you have been on... he knows your deleted browser history... he is... the NSA... combined with Krampus...

Draw Wilson hiding in the Bush hat trying to get pass the Eyeplants to get to the lureplant for the meat. And make on of the eyeplant squinting at the "berry bush" I plan on using the art for the suggestion I want to make so it be appreciated!

Draw Wilson hiding in the Bush hat trying to get pass the Eyeplants to get to the lureplant for the meat. And make on of the eyeplant squinting at the "berry bush" I plan on using the art for the suggestion I want to make so it be appreciated!

Could you draw wilson going through the trouble of killing a gbbler only tho have anthir spawn plaese?

Wow you are really good!Could you make me a MacTusk drawing please?

These are my current requests! I'll get to them in some time, I've been quite busy lately, with exams and all... and procrastinating... but that aside, I'll get to it in my spare time! Thanks for your patience and thanks for the feedback! You're all awesome!Except Prof.T, he smells.

Hello! I have a request if you don't mind:Wilson (10th doctor) with a sonic screwdriver entering a Tardis (as is) with wendy or willow (your choice) as his companion. And I would like for you to draw my current avatar somewhere in there too :3

Posted Image