Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

Aw, nah. I just have too much time on my hands. x)

Well, I mean, it took me long enough to do that video I just posted, and look at how crappy that flash is! Well, I mean, I didn't even TOUCH the pencil tool... hm... I should try using the pencil tool for an animation!

Well, I mean, it took me long enough to do that video I just posted, and look at how crappy that flash is! Well, I mean, I didn't even TOUCH the pencil tool... hm... I should try using the pencil tool for an animation!

You, sir, don't know what "crappy" is. THIS is crappy! http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Tom-ash-i-To-masz-30673965(warning - this thing is 7 years old!)It's a quickie! I'm sure that with more time you'd make something better. And I spent 2 hours making my flash and it's, what, 3 seconds long?Oh, I never use the pencil tool. I hate how it changes the shape of my lines so much. This thing was made with a brush tool and a tablet. I do occasionally use the pen tool for more annoying/longer lines, but I didn't need it here.

You, sir, don't know what "crappy" is. THIS is crappy! http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Tom-ash-i-To-masz-30673965(warning - this thing is 7 years old!)It's a quickie! I'm sure that with more time you'd make something better. And I spent 2 hours making my flash and it's, what, 3 seconds long?Oh, I never use the pencil tool. I hate how it changes the shape of my lines so much. This thing was made with a brush tool and a tablet. I do occasionally use the pen tool for more annoying/longer lines, but I didn't need it here.

I don't have a tablet... WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A TABLET BESIDES ME? Anyhow, thanks for the words of encouragement! I only started using flash, what, a year and a half ago? I mean, if that animation you showed me is 7 years old...

I don't have a tablet... WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A TABLET BESIDES ME? Anyhow, thanks for the words of encouragement! I only started using flash, what, a year and a half ago?

Because we are rich snobs, mniohohoho.EDIT: Yeah, I've made a bunch of flashes in the past. They're hilarously bad, so I didn't delete them. XD And I took a long break from Flash until now.

"Draw an evil wormhole eating Wilson!"I mean, I REMEMBER the request, but... oh... how can I not make this sound rude... well, let's put it... hm...

Say it...it's not like I can make your afterlife miserable.Oh, wait-I can! Hahahahahaha!Nah, draw what you want to draw.

Say it...it's not like I can make your afterlife miserable.Oh, wait-I can! Hahahahahaha!Nah, draw what you want to draw.

Well, I mean, how can I make it look like the wormhole is eating Wilson compared to Wilson going down a wormhole... ? It's just, erm... hm... I mean, I could, but..... uhm... hm...