Vinny's Crappy Gallery!

I think battal made a request earlier..ooh! how about a tallbird eating it's own egg C:<

1] His request is........... hm, I can't insult him or he'll implode my insides....... uhm... his request was... uhm... hm.....2] IF you wish...

I'd guess it *is* pretty horrific to eat raw monster bird eggs...

Well, I mean... " an egg (Latin, ovum) is the zygote, resulting from fertilization of the ovum, which is expelled from the body and permitted to develop outside the body until the developing embryo can survive on its own. "... and being the mother of such a thing you need to eat... I cringe at the thought. I mean, would you go eat a gooey developing baby that came out of your... erm... how can I make this sound more disgusting than awkward to explain? Anyhow, not just a non-fertilized chicken egg from the store, but a big, FERTILIZED egg that you are the one who birthed it. Yuuughweuh. No. No thanks. You're a Whyvern, you should understand more, I mean, unless you're like those carefree Yoshis.

Well, I mean... " an egg (Latin, ovum) is the zygote, resulting from fertilization of the ovum, which is expelled from the body and permitted to develop outside the body until the developing embryo can survive on its own. "... and being the mother of such a thing you need to eat... I cringe at the thought. I mean, would you go eat a gooey developing baby that came out of your... erm... how can I make this sound more disgusting than awkward to explain? Anyhow, not just a non-fertilized chicken egg from the store, but a big, FERTILIZED egg that you are the one who birthed it. Yuuughweuh. No. No thanks. You're a Whyvern, you should understand more, I mean, unless you're like those carefree Yoshis.

Well, to be fair, most animals don't have qualms about eating their offspring when starving or particularly stressed out (figuring it's better they eat it than a predator), no matter if it's an egg or a tiny baby.*that was Wyvern's totally non-morbid trivia corner. Enjoy your day!*

Well, to be fair, most animals don't have qualms about eating their offspring when starving or particularly stressed out (figuring it's better they eat it than a predator), no matter if it's an egg or a tiny baby.*that was Wyvern's totally non-morbid trivia corner. Enjoy your day!*

Fair enough.

In all seriousness, as much as i love the Chicken art you did, would you do a real, serious channel banner for me? (Youtube, that is)

Depends. What is your YouTube channel? Secondly, this is a Don't Starve art gallery, or at least, it was supposed to be, I don't want to turn into a "FREE YOUTUBE BANNER" thing, because then EVERYONE will want one. That's why I hesitated at Palp, because I knew more people would ask.