Question about Wendy's ability.

How powerful are those flames? If Willow were to run through a forest, will that set the forest ablaze? Will the burning trees burn her?

Man, read the description again :)

Willow is immune to fire damage.

And the fire is a fire - will burn down the whole forest if you forget to make a campfire at night.

How powerful are those flames? If Willow were to run through a forest, will that set the forest ablaze? Will the burning trees burn her?

Willow is immune to fire...

for your other questions, try it out ;-) and let us know!

I use her ability to set the forest on fire, then chop them the morning after then get charcoal :)

But I dunno if the forest guardian will hate me for it, don't think so. Question I have is about this guardian. He ran after me alot last night, I planted trees near him all I could, but he kept coming after. My solution so far, is to run to the next island. He's very slow and don't know if he can get over the bridges.. I can chop trees on the new island without any new ones waking up so far.. :p Any one knows?

Yes, he one-hitted me when I tried to get him, he killed all the pigmen first though, hehe.. Understood he was powerful. But then I planted one tree near him and he rooted and let me alone. But that last time nothing worked. But yeah, one can try a hit-n-run attack, thanks!

Will only one tree guardian spawn at a time? It has to be killed before another one can spawn? The first time I saw one of these walking trees, it killed me easily. Only advantage I got over it was, I ran faster than it could walk.

Nope, you can have multiple treeguards spawning, and even have ones of different sizes.

...But then I planted one tree near him and he rooted and let me alone. But that last time nothing worked. But yeah, one can try a hit-n-run attack, thanks!

It depends on how many trees you cut down and whether you attack him. I'm not sure if the pig men attacking him will exasperate the issue or not.

Loving Willow's ability. You can't die to the darkness. I rely on it instead of using a campfire most nights.The downside is you can't target things in pitch darkness, so you can't chop trees and such. The fire ignites under her feet, I haven't had a problem burning down anything I didn't want to. Just stand a step away from anything.

~grin~ It's quite fun to relocate all saplings and grass and berry bushes away from an island so it's purely pine trees, plant enough pine cones that there is a way for the flames to get everywhere, then stand in the middle and watch the entire thing go up in a blaze! You also get charcoal this way...that's how I found out about it in the first place...entirely accidental.

It's worth noting that structures you build, even the ones that would logically be flammable, will not burn. This includes the science machine, alchemy engine, farm plots, pig houses, tents, bee boxes, and most importantly, chests. Store all your flammable goods in the chests to keep Willow from accidentally setting them on fire.

The only things you can't protect from her are planted trees, berry bushes, and saplings. You'll just have to be careful and stay away from those. Also, keep in mind that while setting an entire forest on fire is very, very fun, those trees are gone for good. It will take a lot of patience and replanting from level-3 pines (2 pinecones each) to repopulate that forest. Otherwise, it's gone for good, and this will hurt your long-term survival odds if done repeatedly. Grass that is set on fire likewise will not grow back, and is gone permanently. Unlike trees, there's no way of replanting it, so it's a non-renewable resource in that sense.