The Official Don't Starve Soundtrack

Does humble store soundtrack provides steam key for this DLC? Im in euro region and there 5$=5€...I though we will get the soundtrack for free like on isaac, but im not mad at all... its awesome and propably i will just buy it.

@Bigfoot i have a question about copyright stuff.

I am pretty sure i already know the answer, but i'll want to have solid proof and stuff. You know how it works.

So i'm making some Let's Plays on youtube (unrelated to don't starve) and i would like to use one of the soundtracks as outro music on my videos.

Am i allowed to do so?

More information:

I'm not making any money off it.

I will mention it in the description of the video with a link of the game and the name of the soundtrack authors.

As i said, i'm just asking so i have solid proof in case anything ever happens. Better play it save.

And i'm not writing a private message so others can see this message too.

So if I already bought the soundtrack when it first came out, how would I go about getting the new songs that get added?

If you got it through Steam, it should download the new tracks automatically. If you got it through the Humble widget, you might have to re-download the soundtrack unless they offer the new tracks as individual downloads.

what a great soundtrack!! , if any of yall got spotify on your laptop or tablet or anything like that , you can find the dont starve album on there and u can listen to it , so far my favorite is the ragtime song in the soundtrack.

The new audio is being remastered now. When that's complete the soundtrack will be updated shortly afterwards, but I don't have an ETA on that just yet.

Thanks for the info.Can't wait to hum everybody do death while listening to to new "caves work to be done" music.(iz gud music :3)