Which character griefers pick most (your experience)?

Which character griefers pick most (your experience)?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which character griefers pick most (your experience)?

• Wilson
    • Willow
    • Wolfgang
    • Wendy
    • WX-78
    • Wickerbottom
    • Woodie
    • Wes
    • Maxwell
    • Wigfrid
    • Webber
    • Winona
    • Warly
    • Wortox
    • Wormwood
    • Wurt
    • Walter
    • Wanda

Also tell me your hilarios griefer stories?

Once I saw like a player joined as Wendy and she was doing something around the base for several days until we became quite a prospering society. Nearly 10 days later Willow joined and all were really afraid she'll set base on fire. And once everyone except me, Willow and Wendy were out base, Wendy suddenly revealed a torch, set crockpot on fire near Willow and run away pretending it was Willow the firestarter. She wrote it in chat like "Willow burned the base!"  Since I saw everything I supported Willow and she wasn't kicked. Griefer was also allowed to live but only until she did that again.

My another story was also about Wendy player. I joined server at late Autumn and some people already rushed the ruins and killed some bosses so they had nice setup. I've decided to tame beefalo right after I joined since I wanted to contribure and move setpieces. I found beefalo fast but not found base yet and I had no pigskin, so simply bonded it with a bell and was continuing exploration while feeding the beefalo. Finally I reached the base, found pigskin there and wanted to craft a saddle. But Wendy appeared and I honesly missed that moment but I suddenly saw my beefalo is set on fire after 3 days of feeding it, and Wendy is fighting it with Abigaill. Also since beefalo was on fire it was running around setting the base on fire. They killed it, base was burning, someone somehow resolved the situation with fire. I've asked Wendy why since it was mine beefalo. I've heard something about "for picking silk" but I didn't picked any silk so I've mentioned it. She then told that's it's all because she's new. But I don't trust it since new players rarely attack everything on their sight. I've asked her to explain herself if she's really sorry (maybe that was really missclick or aggressive mode on Abi, IDK) but she refused and after a couple of days left server so I assume that was a griefer.

Despite of everything, I love grifers who somehow integrate into society and are smart, Those who join, burn, and disconnect are hated. But those who continue live and lie are so fun to interact with. 

Edited by shaurun

Ive run into a bunch of woodys who change into beaver or moose and rampage thru everything.

Oddly enough ive only ever found 1 willow who burnt stuff. Doing it just casually in a pub. Trees, pigs houses, animals. (kinda funny, it was a "im bored, maybe arson will help)

Ive run into a bunch of webbers who... i dont wanna call it greif? He's just for some reason mained by younger people, at least in my travels, so they dont know what theyre doing 90% of the time

Edited by Brago-sama
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brago-sama said:

Ive run into a bunch of woodys who change into beaver or moose and rampage thru everything.

Oddly enough ive only ever found 1 willow who burnt stuff. Doing it just casually in a pub. Trees, pigs houses, animals. (kinda funny, it was a "im bored, maybe arson will help)

You mean Woodies destroy base? Since I see Woodies destroying the whole forests but I don't think it's griefing. They work hard)

1 minute ago, shaurun said:

You mean Woodies destroy base? Since I see Woodies destroying the whole forests but I don't think it's griefing. They work hard)

Yeah ive had some destroy my base, take down fig trees. There was this weird one that only destroyed my fences via moose charge. People are weird

Edited by Brago-sama
  • Ninja 1

2 minutes ago, shaurun said:

I see nobody picked Wes as a griefer, so what was your actual choice?

All the Wes players I ever encountered in the wild are either day one fresh installation and first time checking the game players, or 7000 hours players that keep bringing boss stuff and food to base (and say nothing, obviously)

• Big Ups 1

4 minutes ago, shaurun said:

I see nobody picked Wes as a griefer, so what was your actual choice?

The poll asked for frequency, but you asked for most hilarious

Willow is very common, and great at speed running

Wickerbottom is thorough, crafty and complex; and I'm very surprised she's so low in that pool.

Apex predator Webber and Wurt

And the everyone but Wigfrid, watched a youtube video on ruins rushing, hammered every pig house ever, and regardless of whether they come back alive, umbrellas are no longer an option

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

5 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Wickerbottom is thorough, crafty and complex; and I'm very surprised she's so low in that pool.

I griefed several times as a Wickerbottom by putting tentacles around base and portal, I think everyone should have tentacle death experience!

But I don't grief with the moon and always ask players if they want me to read this book each night.

8 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Apex predator Webber and Wurt

I think Webbers and Wurs just try to play their characters best so that's why they collect the army andmake others problems. I always want to cover everythin with swamp/spiders when I play these characters no matter it's solo or public server. Because it's so natural for the character! But lagsmake it totally not fun.

13 minutes ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

And the everyone but Wigfrid, watched a youtube video on ruins rushing, hammered every pig house ever, and regardless of whether they come back alive, umbrellas are no longer an option

Huh)  I wanted to say that hammering pig houses is okay as to me (however if you rush ruins you'll likely hammer 5-6 houses, not all). But then I consideres that Wigfrid has her own helm so she definetely doesn't need that much... 0_o

4 hours ago, GenomeSquirrel said:

Spoiler alert:
They die in a random corner of caves and leave on day 3, and you find all the pig skin of your world in a random cave trip during day 120, when you don’t need pig skin anymore.

4 hours ago, shaurun said:

wanted to say that hammering pig houses is okay as to me (however if you rush ruins you'll likely hammer 5-6 houses, not all). But then I consideres that Wigfrid has her own helm so she definetely doesn't need that much... 0_o

It applies to anyone who has been watching solo ruins rush videos and removes all the pig skin of your world (and wastes it)

Edited by ShadowDuelist
  • Like 1

webber players on their way to hire 10 spider warriors, do absolutely nothing else, and then die of starvation

although i feel like woodie is a pretty big griefer as well, most the woodie players i've met have been generally kinda toxic (not you duck!! just in general)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The one time I griefed, it was revenge but still not nice (sorry).

It was as wormwood, and I guess because I have experience I was able to fulfill Wormwood's full griefing potential. I filled their entire base with dwarf stars, it was painful watching them try to extinguish everything that popped out of the burned chests. 

I felt terrible afterwards so I won't be doing that again. It wasn't until after I did it that I realized it wasn't worth it.

I have a very hard time trusting Webbers. I've seen more of them grief than anyone else. Webbers also grief passively and unintentionally if a rollback happens when they're in base with their spider army - if anyone loads in before them, they get mauled by the spiders. That said, though, what I normally see Webbers do to grief is use a shoo box with their target player/randoms near their spider army and then let the spiders kill them. I saw one guy in a pub kill three players using an army of about a hundred spider warriors that way. He even fed a mandrake to a beefalo near two players first just so they'd have a harder time escaping.

That said, the objective best choice for griefing is Wickerbottom. Want to prevent the Shadow Pieces from ever being done and annoy any Woodie who didn't take lunar alignment? She's got a book for that. Want to turn the base into a death trap? On Tentacles. Want to suddenly set the entire base on fire and damage a bunch of players? The End is Nigh! Want to use gunpowder to kill a specific player or get some easy On Tentacles hits? Just feed a mandrake to a mob (like a critter), she can't be put to sleep but everyone else nearby will be. Got someone who's trying to grow giant crops? You can ruin that for them (wait until they're in the final stage before using Horticulture, Abridged for maximum effect since that means all that time was wasted and Abridged doesn't fix nutrients or tend to plants). Want revenge on a Wurt for taking all your reeds? Your bees can help you kill the Merm King. She is as powerful at ruining people's days as she is at improving everyone's lives.