[Game Update] - 564148

• Developer

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed non sewable equipment having sewable information in the scrapbook.
  • Fixed bug where acid rain can damage your equipment even while you are inside an Umbralla barrier.

• Wormwood:
    • Lunar Cultivator III skill: Fixed being able to give life to more than 3 Saladmanders.
    • Lunar Guardian II skill: Fixed Brightshade weapons spawning more vines than they should after equipping them multiple times.
    • Fixed Juicy Berry Bush and Lureplant craft skills missing title and description.
  • Woodie:
    • Shadow Wrangler skill: Fixed shadow creatures being friendly to him in the human form and not in were-form.
  • Wolfgang:
    • Fixed a crash when wolfgang’s mightiness would go below 0 (like when skipping time).

View full update

• Like 34
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1

Repost since it's relevant and I posted it moments before this one dropped. But Klei needs to see this :).

I can't believe the AUDACITY of constantly portraying Willow as bad for the game, inciting toxic behaviour, being the "griefer" character.

CONSISTENTLY shaving off her unique perks until she's just Wilson with perks BECAUSE OF GRIEFING.

And then Klei, in the most TOXIC way I will say, did something so hypocritical...

Which was to:

Give Wolfgang a craftable AOE FIRE EXPLOSION,

Give Wormwood craftable ENRAGED SALADMANDERS,

AND GIVE WOODIE THE OLD BELL ON DEMAND.

And Willow gets 0 FIRESTARTING PERKS outside of a NON INFINITE WORSE TORCH???

But of course NOBODY will ever criticize it because Lord knows people just view Willow as the "griefer" character.

Willow better get actual FIRESTARTING bonuses and perks in her skill tree since SHE is THE FIRESTARTER character.

Nobody else.

I like Bernie, I like cooking on the lighter but she is after all THE FIRESTARTER and that's what makes her unique and stand out.

Klei, please. Do better with her skill tree.

I am angry, and I have every right to be. This is a spit in the face in the faces of people like me who are passionate about Willow's character design and LOVED her since DS.

But Klei does have the chance to fix this with her skill tree.

Infinite Lighter, Overheating immunity, better fire starting, benefits from fire. 

Klei can pull it off, they're creative, just scared of angering people who've been wrong by random TROLLS on public servers.

But to end on a positive note, these skill trees are perfect ways to mend refreshes and add more depth to characters as well as expanded on their standing in The Constant in accordance to the current lore.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

• Like 9
  • Haha 6
  • Spool 1
  • Wavey 6
  • Shopcat 2
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 7

1 minute ago, Nikki Darks said:

Repost since it's relevant and I posted it moments before this one dropped. But Klei needs to see this :).

I can't believe the AUDACITY of constantly portraying Willow as bad for the game, inciting toxic behaviour, being the "griefer" character.

CONSISTENTLY shaving off her unique perks until she's just Wilson with perks BECAUSE OF GRIEFING.

And then Klei, in the most TOXIC way I will say, did something so hypocritical...

Which was to:

But of course NOBODY will ever criticize it because Lord knows people just view Willow as the "griefer" character.

Willow better get actual FIRESTARTING bonuses and perks in her skill tree since SHE is THE FIRESTARTER character.

Nobody else.

I like Bernie, I like cooking on the lighter but she is after all THE FIRESTARTER and that's what makes her unique and stand out.

I am angry, and I have every right to be. This is a spit in the face in the faces of people like me who are passionate about Willow's character design and LOVED her since DS.

Infinite Lighter, Overheating immunity, better fire starting, benefits from fire. 

Klei can pull it off, they're creative, just scared of angering people who've been wrong by random TROLLS on public servers.

But to end on a positive note, these skill trees are perfect ways to mend refreshes and add more depth to characters as well as expanded on their standing in The Constant in accordance to the current lore.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

dude can you just wait, they'll get her a skill tree eventually

• Like 28
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nikki Darks said:

Which was to:

Nobody else.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

calm down man

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

Which was to:

Nobody else.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

willow is bad

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 2
  • Sad Dupe 2
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 3

8 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

Which was to:

Nobody else.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

pls delete willow she sucks and her design can be improved, gameplay and esthetic

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1

12 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

So props for that.

I was going to respond to your post seriously talking about how willow’s association with griefing is more of a joke than anything and she literally hasn’t gotten her skill tree yet 

but then you posted a danganronpa gif and now I’m like 99% sure this is bait 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Ninja 1

1 minute ago, goblinball said:

I was going to respond to your post seriously talking about how willow’s association with griefing is more of a joke than anything and she literally hasn’t gotten her skill tree yet 

It's all genuine, the reaction gif is just there to express my utter disappointment at the sight of hypocrisy. 

But like I've mentioned, there is hope that they'll do better with her skill tree.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 1

2 minutes ago, goblinball said:

Looking at the post history, the person is dead serious and just likes to add random anime reaction gifs to the posts?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1
  • Wavey 2
  • GL Happy 1

1 minute ago, roversfanss said:

Looking at the post history, the person is dead serious and just likes to add random anime reaction gifs to the posts?

That’s great but I think this is getting a little side tracked now and it’s getting scarily close to the like personal not necessarily “attacks” but just unrelated stuff so I’ll try to transition back to the topic at hand 

is woodie’s shadow wrangler skill actually any good I don’t really play Woodie so idk but it seems a bit not good

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

Which was to:

Nobody else.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

Here let me “Fix” Willow for You…

Willows Lighter can now do everything Wilson’s Torch skill tree can (larger light radius, burn longer, can be placed on the ground like a lantern)

BERNIE can become Lunar Aligned & summoned in areas it currently can not be used.

Willows Lighter when Maxed out can summon 6 floating fireballs (really they are just boulbous Lightbugs reskinned) these will provide Willow with light & can be fired off toward enemies like Wickers Firey Pen.

Willow can also place herself inside a Flamming Bubble Shield which prevents overheating, and allows her to become completely immune to fire damage or over heating for a time (it’s literally just a more expensive thermal stone..)

oh and the idea comes from here:

IMG_5834.gif.3e6076419ba17dfc8db6ae32ff8b138d.gif

That’s pretty much it.. Willow doesn’t need a ton of Crazy Perks. This removes her from the role of Firestarter into full blown Telekinesis with the ability to manipulate Fire though.

• Shopcat 2

3 minutes ago, goblinball said:

That’s great but I think this is getting a little side tracked now and it’s getting scarily close to the like personal not necessarily “attacks” but just unrelated stuff so I’ll try to transition back to the topic at hand 

is woodie’s shadow wrangler skill actually any good I don’t really play Woodie so idk but it seems a bit not good

The alternative is him not auto-turning into his wereform every full moon, so I'd definitely use that one

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Here let me “Fix” Willow for You…

Willows Lighter can now do everything Wilson’s Torch skill tree can (larger light radius, burn longer, can be placed on the ground like a lantern)

BERNIE can become Lunar Aligned & summoned in areas it currently can not be used.

Willows Lighter when Maxed out can summon 6 floating fireballs (really they are just boulbous Lightbugs reskinned) these will provide Willow with light & can be fired off toward enemies like Wickers Firey Pen.

Willow can also place herself inside a Flamming Bubble Shield which prevents overheating, and allows her to become completely immune to fire damage or over heating for a time (it’s literally just a more expensive thermal stone..)

oh and the idea comes from here:

That’s pretty much it.. Willow doesn’t need a ton of Crazy Perks. This removes her from the role of Firestarter into full blown Telekinesis with the ability to manipulate Fire though.

I too love the playable character Annie from League of Legends!

these additions wouldn't surprise me at all tho lmao

• Like 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • GL Happy 1

14 minutes ago, goblinball said:

its pretty great! it just means that you're more productive as him because you're not stopping whatever it is that you're doing in order to fight shadows. The problem though is just that the lunar perk is practically necessary for him in some stages of the game, so the shadow wrangler kind of gets pushed to the wayside out of necessity.

• Big Ups 2

4 minutes ago, Primalflower said:

its pretty great! it just means that you're more productive as him because you're not stopping whatever it is that you're doing in order to fight shadows. The problem though is just that the lunar perk is practically necessary for him in some stages of the game, so the shadow wrangler kind of gets pushed to the wayside out of necessity.

This is what I dont like about it. Right now it doesnt really matter which side do you pick, but that will matter later in the update arc, and lunar woodie would be straight up better