[Game Update] - 564148

2 hours ago, Golden Daemon said:

Its even weirder when you consider the fact that she herself will straight up kill you if you enter the dark while not transformed.
Maybe charlie is a bit biased towards furry forms?

Webber’s furry and so Is wortox with that aside I was wondering if she still did it at the very least they should have her not do that and maybe reword it to something along the lines of “ for you loyalty the shadow queen rewards you by giving you the ability to blend in with beast of shadow whale a beast your self” it’s not perfect but it lends its self more to the idea that it’s more of a beast among beasts thing then a protection of a very  particular version of one’s self sort of thing 

By the way what type of wrangler do you think woody is 

NORTH AMERICAN
a person in charge of horses or other livestock on a ranch.

this might be the connection to why shadow creatures are none hostile but why only in were form and also being called off and tame  towards  isn’t the same thing and he doesn’t do any wrangling  maybe it’s referring to him wrangling his were forms
    a person engaging in a lengthy and complicated quarrel or dispute.

the war between lunar and shadow is a quarrel but  definition  isn’t descriptive enough  

By the way what type of wrangler do you think woody is 

NORTH AMERICAN
a person in charge of horses or other livestock on a ranch.

this might be the connection to why shadow creatures are none hostile but why only in were form and also being called off and tame  towards  isn’t the same thing and he doesn’t do any wrangling  maybe it’s referring to him wrangling his were forms
    a person engaging in a lengthy and complicated quarrel or dispute.

the war between lunar and shadow is a quarrel but  definition  isn’t descriptive enough  
48 minutes ago, Danila6300 said:

Summoned salamanders deal fire damage to Wormwood itself. This is rather strange. 

That could be just the health used to craft them or heat too make them  ripe but then again the  dragon fruit is already ripe so your probably right 

Speaking of dragon fruit I’m happy with what we got don’t get me wrong but wouldn’t it be fun if they Added little wings and had them fly about as high as batilisk and they  could call it a fruit dragon I know it not very creative but i think it would be fun and cool nonetheless 

Edited by Dr.Webber

I am pretty disappointed that Wormwood only has lunar affinities. I get he's from the moon, but he's a living log printer. When I play him, I usually rush a shadow manipulator and become the server's dark sword generator. Wouldn't it make sense to have wormwood create dark petals or something? Couldn't he, I don't know, get a reduction on how much health making living logs take away? There's so much you can do with a shadow wormwood that it isn't even funny. At least give him the option to have the affinity, if nothing else. I don't even go to the lunar islands, so I'd never even have the use for the lunar stuff, and I'm sure several people are the same way. He has the triumphant skin. LET ME BE THE TRIUMPHANT WORMWOOD.

13 hours ago, Nikki Darks said:

Repost since it's relevant and I posted it moments before this one dropped. But Klei needs to see this :).

I can't believe the AUDACITY of constantly portraying Willow as bad for the game, inciting toxic behaviour, being the "griefer" character.

CONSISTENTLY shaving off her unique perks until she's just Wilson with perks BECAUSE OF GRIEFING.

And then Klei, in the most TOXIC way I will say, did something so hypocritical...

Which was to:

Give Wolfgang a craftable AOE FIRE EXPLOSION,

Give Wormwood craftable ENRAGED SALADMANDERS,

AND GIVE WOODIE THE OLD BELL ON DEMAND.

And Willow gets 0 FIRESTARTING PERKS outside of a NON INFINITE WORSE TORCH???

But of course NOBODY will ever criticize it because Lord knows people just view Willow as the "griefer" character.

Willow better get actual FIRESTARTING bonuses and perks in her skill tree since SHE is THE FIRESTARTER character.

Nobody else.

I like Bernie, I like cooking on the lighter but she is after all THE FIRESTARTER and that's what makes her unique and stand out.

Klei, please. Do better with her skill tree.

I am angry, and I have every right to be. This is a spit in the face in the faces of people like me who are passionate about Willow's character design and LOVED her since DS.

But Klei does have the chance to fix this with her skill tree.

Infinite Lighter, Overheating immunity, better fire starting, benefits from fire. 

Klei can pull it off, they're creative, just scared of angering people who've been wrong by random TROLLS on public servers.

But to end on a positive note, these skill trees are perfect ways to mend refreshes and add more depth to characters as well as expanded on their standing in The Constant in accordance to the current lore.

So props for that.

celestia twirl gif.gif

lol

11 hours ago, bubs said:

How is wormwood gonna get the new bright shade loot if they're neutral to him. That means he has to take a straight chunk of planar dmg every time he wants to kill one of them.

Instead of full blown neutrality he could get decreased aggro range like WX has with clockworks.

That would make living alongside Brightshades (which is the easiest way to not get ur farm constantly infested) much easier for Wormwood. 

• Like 3

On 7/6/2023 at 7:58 PM, maradyne said:

I too love the playable character Annie from League of Legends!

these additions wouldn't surprise me at all tho lmao

I haven’t actually ever played League of Legends.. but the idea comes from this little game right here:

IMG_5837.gif.fbb65a166ad380488399a11d859c54f0.gif

After seeing Wolfgang get Firedumbells for whatever dumb reason… I figure why not let Willow have this?!

It would function much like Bulbous light bugs do now, following you around providing light, and just like Isha in the Gif above.. they can be fired away as projectiles at foes.

If willow doesnt get something like this in her skill tree BUT Wolfgang gets fire dumbells and Wormwood gets flaming lizards..

Ill call Klei out in giving a massive disservice to Willow the Firestarter.

• Like 1

Hello Guys!
I loved the new characters perks, but i missed a few things:

- Wormwood crafting the Leafy Berry Bush (The pretty one that really matters);

- A workbench for reseting builds. Creating new world just to reset skills or upgrading the portal is just bad, not close to be fun. And 99% of players just don't upgrade the portal.
We trully need something to reset points. (An option for that could be clicking in the portal);

- Change the craft of Monkeytails to a version of cactus that needs fertilization. Allowing to plant in a desert Turf. Really, nobody cares about monkeytails;
(And please consider to bring the reeds transplantation or craft in wurt's skill tree, and again, really, nobody cares about monkeytails to farm reeds,
the fertilization rate makes so painful to use);

- Making the crafted fire salamanders to not put players on fire. Maybe changing the fire damage to something similar the Fire Nettles heat.

I hope at least one of this will be take in consideration and thank you again for the attention. :love_heart:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Big Ups 16

The wrong thing about skill trees is all about progressions.İts similar to dont starves xp mechanic.There should be a balance change than skill point should be seperate for every world.With this it make sense you are getting prograce with your survivers experiance.İn current system it seems like you guys are just buffing characters.There should be a balance change and mechanical change.Lets take woody.Whats the purpose of walking stick?Early mobility until(day 20)you got a Cane.But if you got no skill points you need 20 mins to open the stick talent.So stick talent becomes useless.There is also more examples for similar scenarios. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thalz said:

Hello Guys!
I loved the new characters perks, but i missed a few things:

- Wormwood crafting the Leafy Berry Bush (The pretty one that really matters);

- A workbench for reseting builds. Creating new world just to reset skills or upgrading the portal is just bad, not close to be fun. And 99% of players just don't upgrade the portal.
We trully need something to reset points. (An option for that could be clicking in the portal);

- Change the craft of Monkeytails to a version of cactus that needs fertilization. Allowing to plant in a desert Turf. Really, nobody cares about monkeytails;
(And please consider to bring the reeds transplantation or craft in wurt's skill tree, and again, really, nobody cares about monkeytails to farm reeds,
the fertilization rate makes so painful to use);

- Making the crafted fire salamanders to not put players on fire. Maybe changing the fire damage to something similar the Fire Nettles heat.

I hope at least one of this will be take in consideration and thank you again for the attention. :love_heart:

First of all I think it’s the point that it’s supposed to be annoying to change skill points because it would be too over powered because you would just choose the crafting options only for when you wanna bulk craft stuff. Also while I do use monkey tails I do agree that reed plants should never be able to be transplanted and that monkey tails in the skill tree should be replaced with grass tuffs or cactus 

• Like 1
  • Health 1