RP all the way (RP product suggestions)

What RP items would you like to see created?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What RP items would you like to see created?

• Rp wepones (Hambat,spear,etc)
    • RP clothing (logsuit,etc)
    • RP structures (tent,meat effigy,etc)
    • RP creatures (spiders,hounds,etc)
    • RP mini set things (pig village,spider dens,etc)
    • etc (please explain in fourm)

Any one ever wanted to look like a dapper gentleman scientist? Any one ever wanted to run around yelling "GO FOR THE EYES!"? Any one ever wanted to beat defenseless bushes with a Ham bat? Well you have come to the right place. This fourm is devoted primarily to promoting the idea of RP items being created. Just simply post your suggestions and hopefully one day these objects will be created!

I would love to have Maxwells outfit..I have a suit which looks similar,but no demonic shoulder pads and it has a different color(it does have the stripes!).I can model my hair as Maxwell,sound evil yet need his actual outfit(and be more tall and skinnier) to complement it all ^^Ps temporary message

I'm making a working Maxwell radio at the moment.........................]

Empty your forum mail thingmaying ._.

Edited by Spazmatic

I'm making a working Maxwell radio at the moment

to be able to make conversations with Spaz

that actually sounds cool post a video when its done...

personally as projects go I have a Wilson doll half done I need to finish the head still and its also going to talk :D (by talk I mean its gonna have one of those boxes that make noise when you hug the doll with a clip of his "voice" from the game recorded in it)

• Developer

I'm making a working Maxwell radio at the moment

to be able to make conversations with Spaz

I wrote some lore for that a while back...

The radio is a Voxola PR-76, manufactured in 1919 by the Voxola Radio company of Sidney, Ohio. The radio offered revolutionary sound and reception quality for the time, and was promoted by an intense national marketing campaign. Very few units were actually produced, because the factory was destroyed in a fire only days after production began. Voxola founder Robert Wagstaff went missing the night of the fire, and the company declared bankruptcy soon thereafter.

... and that's official canon because I'm allowed to make it up on the fly! Mwa ha ha!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Ninja 1

I wrote some lore for that a while back...

The radio is a Voxola PR-76, manufactured in 1919 by the Voxola Radio company of Sidney, Ohio. The radio offered revolutionary sound and reception quality for the time, and was promoted by an intense national marketing campaign. Very few units were actually produced, because the factory was destroyed in a fire only days after production began. Voxola founder Robert Wagstaff went missing the night of the fire, and the company declared bankruptcy soon thereafter.

... and that's official canon because I'm allowed to make it up on the fly! Mwa ha ha!

Kevin you dapper troll.....

Kevin you dapper troll.....

...trolling or no, I'm a sucker for lore. If this is the kind of canon Kevin comes up with off the top of his head, I'm thoroughly impressed. I particularly enjoy that the company owner's name was Wagstaff...I'll give you three bets what happened to that gentlemen, and the first two don't count. I'd also like to assume that Maxwell gave him the "forbidden knowledge" to produce a highly advanced radio, which was capable of sending messages to Wilson's world from Maxwell's dimension. The marketing campaign would have been to get as many people to buy it as possible, that way, after kidnapping Wagstaff, Maxwell would have a greater pool of potential victims to influence. But all Wagstaff would have seen was the success of his company...that is, until Maxwell showed up to collect. I'll bet dollars to donuts that Wickerbottom,Wendy,Wolfgang, Willow, etc all received a radio from that limited edition run...maybe the fire destroyed all the shipping records except for the W's? But then again, I'm probably reading too much into this. :D

...trolling or no, I'm a sucker for lore. If this is the kind of canon Kevin comes up with off the top of his head, I'm thoroughly impressed. I particularly enjoy that the company owner's name was Wagstaff...I'll give you three bets what happened to that gentlemen, and the first two don't count. I'd also like to assume that Maxwell gave him the "forbidden knowledge" to produce a highly advanced radio, which was capable of sending messages to Wilson's world from Maxwell's dimension. The marketing campaign would have been to get as many people to buy it as possible, that way, after kidnapping Wagstaff, Maxwell would have a greater pool of potential victims to influence. But all Wagstaff would have seen was the success of his company...that is, until Maxwell showed up to collect. I'll bet dollars to donuts that Wickerbottom,Wendy,Wolfgang, Willow, etc all received a radio from that limited edition run...maybe the fire destroyed all the shipping records except for the W's? But then again, I'm probably reading too much into this. :D

That's amazing! I like your theory.

I love lore so much. I think your theory is legit and believe it myself :D