Jump to content

Next Update Skins


Recommended Posts

I'm not sure if there will be new skins in the next update, but there usually is. What kind of skins would you like to see in the next update? Personally, I really love the lunar skins with Wilson, Maxwell, Wendy, WX, Wickerbottom, Wormwood, Wanda, and Waltar. I would love to see this skin set finished with the rest of the cast. Well anyways... what would you like to see?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

Finishing the Moonbound character skins would be the most logical. I would love to see what a Moonbound Wurt skin could possibly look like.

+2 Perfectly stated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's spring (at least in Klei's side of the world). I read in some post about skins it would be a good idea to finish the verdant collection during spring, and I agree. Even if I would really love a Moonbound skin for Wurt, I would equally love to see a Verdant skin for her.

Spoiler

That, or now that all the characters are reworked, finish the classic collections (survivor, guest of honor, shadow and rose)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DeadWhereX said:

It's spring (at least in Klei's side of the world). I read in some post about skins it would be a good idea to finish the verdant collection during spring, and I agree. Even if I would really love a Moonbound skin for Wurt, I would equally love to see a Verdant skin for her.

  Reveal hidden contents

That, or now that all the characters are reworked, finish the classic collections (survivor, guest of honor, shadow and rose)

I was also thinking of that. That would also be really cool! The only characters needed left are, Willow, Wickerbottom, Wormwood, Wurt, Wanda, and... I think that's it? Please feel free to speak up if I am missing someone. Below is some beta spoilers so if you are steering clear of that feel free to stear clear of that.

Spoiler

The beta does involve the moon so the moonbound one would make more sense in my mind, but that might just be me speaking because they are my favorite skin sets. :wilson_love:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ardcrumb said:

This isn't a jerma stream what do you mean by +2?

What is a jerma stream? My friend just says +2 when he agrees. Idk what it means figured he got it from somewhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Evelo said:

What is a jerma stream? My friend just says +2 when he agrees. Idk what it means figured he got it from somewhere.

Jerma is a twitch streamer, he devised this idea with his twitch chat to rate the jokes he does on stream by typing -2 to +2 to rate the joke, the better the rating the funnier the joke. 

Ask your friend about this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2023 at 7:36 PM, DeadWhereX said:

It's spring (at least in Klei's side of the world). I read in some post about skins it would be a good idea to finish the verdant collection during spring, and I agree. Even if I would really love a Moonbound skin for Wurt, I would equally love to see a Verdant skin for her.

  Hide contents

That, or now that all the characters are reworked, finish the classic collections (survivor, guest of honor, shadow and rose)

anyway we have a consensus, everyone wants to see the Wurt skin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2023 at 7:38 PM, Squidyfoo said:

 

  Hide contents

The beta does involve the moon so the moonbound one would make more sense in my mind, but that might just be me speaking because they are my favorite skin sets. :wilson_love:

Appreciate the spoiler alert. Yes, it would, but there's something else that makes me want the verdant skins more. And it's that I would like Klei to first finish the collections they began long ago¹. Moonbound collection was released in October of the last year², while verdant is a collection that has been there since 2018 being one of the most liked collection generally speaking³. 

That and the way they handle the arcs make me think that they get bored pretty easily. I'm sure they're very creative and have amazing ideas on how the skins for every unfinished collections could be, but they think they have something better in mind and keep releasing new collections⁴ that are never going to be finished.

1. (Literally only two collections are finished; Costume and Snowfallen)
2. (They could have finished the Hallowed night collection by the way since only Wanda is left)
3. (Based on the many threads about "what's your favorite/the best collection")
4. (Don't get me wrong, the entire masquerade and some moonbound skins are beautiful)

39 minutes ago, xhyom said:

anyway we have a consensus, everyone wants to see the Wurt skin

Absolutely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SapoLover said:

Appreciate the spoiler alert. Yes, it would, but there's something else that makes me want the verdant skins more. And it's that I would like Klei to first finish the collections they began long ago¹. Moonbound collection was released in October of the last year², while verdant is a collection that has been there since 2018 being one of the most liked collection generally speaking³. 

That and the way they handle the arcs make me think that they get bored pretty easily. I'm sure they're very creative and have amazing ideas on how the skins for every unfinished collections could be, but they think they have something better in mind and keep releasing new collections⁴ that are never going to be finished.

1. (Literally only two collections are finished; Costume and Snowfallen)
2. (They could have finished the Hallowed night collection by the way since only Wanda is left)
3. (Based on the many threads about "what's your favorite/the best collection")
4. (Don't get me wrong, the entire masquerade and some moonbound skins are beautiful)

Absolutely.

I agree that they should finish up some old ones. I would love to see a Victorian Wanda skin as well as that is the last in that set... But yeah totally agree that was probably just me speaking about how much I personally love them.

Verdant skins are one of my favorite sets as well so I would love to see verdant Wurt and Wormwood. It would also definitely match the spring as you mentioned earlier.

As for other skins I hope they finish... I really want the magmatic skins to be finished. Those are really cool and I would love to see a Wormwood one. Perhaps this summer? Anyways I suppose we shall just wait and see...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bit late to this thread, but I do hope for more Lunar themed skins this time around. Maybe finishing off the set.

A bit apprehensive about the set being finished, but my wishlist is very simple. Moonblind Willow please!
image.png.56dd30f0f56a00d0ff330f022e03c26d.png

Seeing as how the other skins didn't go in the mutation direction I had hoped for when designing my set, I doubt I'd get 1:1 what I wanted, unless they opt for something akin to Maxwell's skin, maybe?

Although I'll gladly accept green/glass hair. I think that'd be my single most favored request.

As for non-character skins?
I'd love some skins for the Dreadstone set.
Or maybe Lunar takes on existing items. Something unique!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2023 at 5:15 PM, Squidyfoo said:

I'm not sure if there will be new skins in the next update, but there usually is. What kind of skins would you like to see in the next update? Personally, I really love the lunar skins with Wilson, Maxwell, Wendy, WX, Wickerbottom, Wormwood, Wanda, and Waltar. I would love to see this skin set finished with the rest of the cast. Well anyways... what would you like to see?

Base skins, like turfs, walls, machines and etc...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2023 at 10:42 PM, Evelo said:

+2 Perfectly stated.

I for the love of can't figure out why my brain read that out as "Perfectly salted"

Maybe cause someone here mentioned lobsters and comment you quoted was also refering to Wurt

No i do not want to eat Wurt .. altho if she turns into a Moon Lobster .. hmmm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
  • Create New...