Art dump

Hiya! I really like to draw fanart for this game and I thought I'd go ahead and share it with you guys, I'm kinda new to this forum business so if there's anything I need to know about posting here let me know! :D

I may even do requests, fire away if there's anything you might want to see! (Though I'm not sure when I'd be able to get around to doing them but hey!)

Some Wilson art that's kind of bloody so I'm putting it under a link

Posted Image

I really like tallbirds ok (I just realized I put on his legs backwards, o well)

Posted Image

Babys *u*

Bonus monster art (werewolf!wilson, cerberus hound, and tentacle monster:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks so much for looking! Feedback and critique is always welcome c:

If anyone was curious, here are some other places I spam my awful art:

Tumblr

Deviantart

Edited by Gugelhupf
Threw in some links :o

i saw your art on tumblr.

is amazing

Your second drawing is adorable QQ

Welcome to the forums! I'm new around here too. I will think about a request, maybe an adorable family of hounds QQ

I love hounds so so so very much!! :wilson_love:

Awuwuu you guys are real sweeties, thanks so much for your kind comments and making me feel so welcome here *u*

[MENTION=23706]donnapu[/MENTION] I drew you a little family of hounds!

Posted Image

Such a great request! :mrgreen:

Thank you *u*

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3It's so pretty!!! QQ Thanks a bunch, you did an amazing job in this one!Just about to go to college, and you made my day QQ

Awwww, thank you so much! I'm really happy you like it, and the fact that it made your day made my day as well so yay! :love_heart:

Dis is some good stuff.

aaaaa thank youuu! ;u;

Ha cha cha! That's one handsome devil! <3The hat makes it even better!

Fedoras make everything better forever :biggrin-new: thanks much!

Maxwell looks quite good with a fedora...^^

I think so too! Haha! Thank you c:((I'm kinda unsure of what to draw now and while I figure it out, you guys please feel free to make some suggestions! :yaypigs:))

I love your drawings. The Tallbirds legs aren't backwards at all! You did it just fine! I also really like the cerberus hound, and tentacle monster. Maybe they could be bosses in later updates! Also the Hound-Wilson looks like something that could be in an update too maybe? Like some Halloween related one! Your pictures look like the update ones too which is pretty friggin awesome! Well my friend...keep up the great work and KEEP ON DRAWING THOSE DON'T STARVE PICTURES!

Oh my god, this art is amazing!

Oh gosh, thank you so much *u*

I was just about to ask for another request, but I will give the pleasure to someone else ;P

Ah, don't worry, feel free to make another one! The more the merrier c:

Fancy Wilson?

Ohhh, I'll see what I can doodle up later~!

I love your drawings. The Tallbirds legs aren't backwards at all! You did it just fine! I also really like the cerberus hound, and tentacle monster. Maybe they could be bosses in later updates! Also the Hound-Wilson looks like something that could be in an update too maybe? Like some Halloween related one! Your pictures look like the update ones too which is pretty friggin awesome! Well my friend...keep up the great work and KEEP ON DRAWING THOSE DON'T STARVE PICTURES!

Wow, you are so nice, jeeze you're making me blush here uuuu ;u;But man, thank you, really haha! I'll be sure to spam lots more junk here soon!

Henzy Schmenzy, your art is always a real treat! Do moreeeee!

Thank youuuu and will do! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I return from a long hiatus with two really dumb fancharacters YAY!!

Posted Image

Pros: Finds jewels and trinkets more often, high sanity due to not giving a damn.

Cons: Low stomach, health, weak attack power.

Posted Image

Pros: Starts with combat helmet, high health/attack/stomach

Cons: Fast sanity depletion, see's the physical forms of hallucinations much quicker.

//flies away

Baby tallbirds! <3 Though theyre much of a hassle to keep out of trouble and care for, I always find its worth it to see em grow up<3o0o Also love the arts, annnnnd, you should do some more of your ocs <3 because i enjoy them. PLEASE THY WOLFY QUEEN WITH AWESOME ARTS.