[Game Update] - 545254

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug with Torch melee attacks not working.
  • Fixed bug where you could not drop items on the ground.
  • Fixed bug where Wilson could not put food in his beard storage.
  • Fixed a crash related to respawning with beard storage.
  • Fixed placement of the new NPC encounter going onto lunar or non-mainland areas.
  • Fixed torches thrown onto the ground going invisible if they have a skin.
  • Fixed the torch brightness skill. Now functions on a client properly.
  • Fixed the beard inventory slots. Now functions on a client properly.
  • Fuelweaver death will now be tracked properly.
  • Cracked Pillar can now be triggered by all characters, and they must be using the correct tool regardless of strength.
  • Fixed bug causing followers and minions to sometimes not attack a hostile creature.

Notes for Modders

• R27_REFRESH_WILSON is present to detect the current beta for mod compatibility.

View full update

• Like 30
  • Thanks 2

Hello! guys, when i put some food in the beard, when it goes to next stage we lost the food in the last slot. Need to fix my friends. Thank you :love_heart:

Edit.: Guys, when i leave the cave, the stage of my beard continues, but i lost a slot.image.thumb.png.3fc0c972b3d8e91455a5b5f0009f4659.png

Edited by Thalz
  • Like 10
  • Sad 3

My friends, another point. I just realized that we have a lot of spawninggrounds of the new boss. I just created a world with 59. Would be nice to considerer reduce the amount of spawns for building porposes or at least put some option in world generation to reduce. Thank you again :love_heart:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Thalz said:

My friends, another point. I just realized that we have a lot of spawninggrounds of the new boss. I just created a world with 59. Would be nice to considerer reduce the amount of spawns for building porposes or at least put some option in world generation to reduce. Thank you again :love_heart:

i think that we dont need spawners in the oasis. Oasis is an already interesting biome to revisit and a lot of people build there

3 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I mean, what do all those shadow perks do, haven't gotten what they do in first place and nobody was able to answer this.

i think it refers to the ability to transmute the new shadow rock and nightmerefuel v2

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I mean, what do all those shadow perks do, haven't gotten what they do in first place and nobody was able to answer this.

oh it allows you to make nightmare fuel from pure horror and transmute pure horror into the dreadstone and dreadstone back to pure horror

image.png.00b60dfc524bce82427b68deef0c44f8.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Thalz said:

Hello! guys, when i put some food in the beard, when it goes to next stage we lost the food in the last slot. Need to fix my friends. Thank you :love_heart:

Edit.: Guys, when i leave the cave, the stage of my beard continues, but i lost a slot.image.thumb.png.3fc0c972b3d8e91455a5b5f0009f4659.png

why do you have a fish in your beard

38 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

What does it do?

I want to assure you that I am not making fun of you when I share this image. I was genuinely curious as to what the word "courtier" means in this instance, so I gave it a quick search and this is what I found.

image.png.68e6ec874dfa774bde6e9e5ba98c7f11.png

I'd like to think that this could be a hint as to what Wilson's short might be about, but as always, take such ideas and speculations with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

Ok I think this one will be adressed fast cuz its a lil bit too deadly but just to keep a heads up the game is crashing when you equip a torch regardless of time or beard level yadayadayada. Probably the skills could have some interaction to contribute with the crash but Im not sure yet.

• Like 1

• Developer
1 hour ago, Thalz said:

Hello! guys, when i put some food in the beard, when it goes to next stage we lost the food in the last slot. Need to fix my friends. Thank you

This will be fixed in the next hotfix. Could you post bugs to the bug tracker for the team to see them easier? https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together-beta-branch/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1
  • Big Ups 1

2 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Fixed bug with Torch melee attacks not working.
  • Fixed torches thrown onto the ground going invisible if they have a skin.
  • Fixed the torch brightness skill. Now functions on a client properly.

Well considering that the server crashes when you equip a torch, I don't think these issues are a problem anymore (: 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mr. brj said:

Well considering that the server crashes when you equip a torch, I don't think these issues are a problem anymore (: 

I tested if the skills are the issue and yes, if you have any skill torch related u can make Charlie go away xD 

• GL Happy 1

1 hour ago, TheKingDedede said:

I want to assure you that I am not making fun of you when I share this image. I was genuinely curious as to what the word "courtier" means in this instance, so I gave it a quick search and this is what I found.

image.png.68e6ec874dfa774bde6e9e5ba98c7f11.png

I'd like to think that this could be a hint as to what Wilson's short might be about, but as always, take such ideas and speculations with a grain of salt.

I learned a new word today.

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1

• Developer
4 hours ago, mr. brj said:

This is due to skinned torches. It will be fixed in our next hotfix.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2