some art :D

No, that's fine.  I really like your design.

i just noticed your signature i really wanna know how to scientifically turn lemonade into lemons. well, aside from planting the lemon seeds that swim in your cup...

Edited by Willette
  • Like 1

Battal, the cute little devil who loves popcorn

dat happy Battal face doe

Hee~ Glad you like it! [i think]

also,

wh-what does it say on that green shirt, i can't see it.

Oh my... well, I decided to make you wear a weird, random shirt just for the fact I wanted to confuse people. The shirt says "Cho'Gath Eats The World", but it's very obvious I didn't mean for this to be even slightly apparent XD. Now, you can relate this to the "Cho'Gath Eat World" (Referencing the band "Jimmy Eat World") poster Amumu has in his Emumu skin in League of Legends, hence, the sad undertones of Battal leaving. Or something. I'm not very good with these symbolic things.

Also, the pound seventy five you ask for is a reference to the Tall Bell restaurant's pricing of a 6" Smallbird Bunwich [which sounds like an innuendo if you try hard enough]. Of course, this is in the crappy gallery, which is where the whole "Battal loves popcorn" thing started out.

And stuff.

Huh.

"This isn't funny, i can't close my mouth properly"

"I'm not smiling, it's a reflex"

6px9bd3.png

What did I do help

• Like 1

Hee~ Glad you like it! [i think]

Oh my... well, I decided to make you wear a weird, random shirt just for the fact I wanted to confuse people. The shirt says "Cho'Gath Eats The World", but it's very obvious I didn't mean for this to be even slightly apparent XD. Now, you can relate this to the "Cho'Gath Eat World" (Referencing the band "Jimmy Eat World") poster Amumu has in his Emumu skin in League of Legends, hence, the sad undertones of Battal leaving. Or something. I'm not very good with these symbolic things.

Also, the pound seventy five you ask for is a reference to the Tall Bell restaurant's pricing of a 6" Smallbird Bunwich [which sounds like an innuendo if you try hard enough]. Of course, this is in the crappy gallery, which is where the whole "Battal loves popcorn" thing started out.

And stuff.

Huh.

What did I do help

this is all really smart and stuff

but we don't have tall bell in Russia, i think... i think we don't... 

we also don't have pounds (orly)

+9999 reasons why ican't get most of your references

but it's still good, we're good

things are good

except for that pink goop. the hell is that.

Wilson reminds me of two-face now and I don't know why. Probably because the cartoon version also had weird hair and a creepy grin. Hmmmm. What do you think about the DS characters or us as Batman villains?

Edited by Symage
  • Like 2

That's neopets, ain't it? Who plays that even, it's just some images and text and text and text.

That logic is so flawed, sir. So, utterly, flawed.

"Who reads books? It's just some images and text and text and text..."

"Who battles in pokemon? It's just some images and numbers and numbers and numbers..." 

"Who goes on forums? It's just some images and text and text and text..."

• Like 4

That logic is so flawed, sir. So, utterly, flawed.

"Who reads books? It's just some images and text and text and text..."

"Who battles in pokemon? It's just some images and numbers and numbers and numbers..." 

"Who goes on forums? It's just some images and text and text and text..."

Inorite!

forums? them and their images and text and text and text

people? them and their meatflaps and yapping and yapping and yapping

oh wait, i came here to rant D: