some art :D

You make a horrible astronaut, Jim.

For one thing, your spaceship is the size of an outhouse. For another, it's malfunctioning.

you try flying through the middle of the galaxy in an outhouse then, see how long it takes for your spaceship to break.

wait, you don't have one :3

Actually, I'd like to make a request.  Could you draw the full version of Quiet's old avatar?  I know that you already drew it, but since it's my favorite character I'd kind of like to see the full thing in your awesome style.

• Like 1

Ahhh. So my guess was correct. Neat-o.

Suppose I should leave a request, just to not seem like i'm doing nothing.

I hereby curse Maxwell to be completely submerged under an extremely large amount of living mandrakes for the next hour!~

pUWG6Ty.png

Yes.

Indeed.

• Like 3

I'm going to request a picture. This one might take a while.

Maxwell sitting in the Nightmare Throne, the tendrils of the throne spreading from the bottom and branching, with fragile porcelain mannequins resembling the Don't Starve protagonists sitting, or hanging limply, among the branches, some missing limbs, some shattered into pieces; and the branches eventually give way into a clearing, with them in a form humans can comprehend them as, sitting in a circle of tarot cards, the cards of each of them holding a picture of the Don't Starve biomes.

I apologize.

I'm going to request a picture. This one might take a while.

Maxwell sitting in the Nightmare Throne, the tendrils of the throne spreading from the bottom and branching, with fragile porcelain mannequins resembling the Don't Starve protagonists sitting, or hanging limply, among the branches, some missing limbs, some shattered into pieces; and the branches eventually give way into a clearing, with them in a form humans can comprehend them as, sitting in a circle of tarot cards, the cards of each of them holding a picture of the Don't Starve biomes.

I apologize.

well, that looks like a fun party

Uoc8JEe.png

heh, iam lucky i have some free time now, did take a bit long

EK1co26.png
  • Like 5