some art :D

Looked on your Deviant page... So... I wasn't need to explain. But i must say it's pretty nice ogonek.

Mheheeh, glad you like this little box of nonsence people call an art thread! You can try to lurk around in all of these... 771 pages... Ugghh... Well, yeah, therer has been a loooooooot going on. Many crossovers, adventures, science, madness, monstrous beings... So, yeah, glad that you could заглянуть на огонек :3 have fuuuuun! FUUUUUN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, ok i stopped.

• Like 2

Mheheeh, glad you like this little box of nonsence people call an art thread! You can try to lurk around in all of these... 771 pages... Ugghh... Well, yeah, therer has been a loooooooot going on. Many crossovers, adventures, science, madness, monstrous beings... So, yeah, glad that you could заглянуть на огонек :3 have fuuuuun! FUUUUUN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN, ok i stopped.

771... It's big number... I got to take it by parts. I'll take this slice of cake.

Edited by PatchDotexe

BAD NEWS:

My fish just died. About 4 years ago, we had a science project, where we observed and nurtured goldfish. They were dying left and right, and we passed the containers around as time went on. When it got to my desk, they wouldn't die. I kept them for a lot longer than the other kids did, but they stayed alive. As everyone knew, I have an affinity for animals. At the end of the year, we all decided I would keep them. So I did. I've had them for about 3 or 4 years, and a few months ago one of them was dying from starvation. I fed him, and revived him.

So while I was at school, apparently one of them got snagged on the filter. Just 15 minutes ago, my friend notices him on the filter. I spend 10 minutes attempting to revive him, by feeding him and moving him back and forth to get him to breath, but midway through reviving him I realize: "His tail fin is shredded. Even if I revive him, he won't be able to swim." So I decide to just LET IT GOOOO put him down. I lift him from the tank, dump him in the toilet, and say a few words. I then flush him. The proper funeral for a fish. Also the whole time my friend is playing sad music.

BAD NEWS:

My fish just died. About 4 years ago, we had a science project, where we observed and nurtured goldfish. They were dying left and right, and we passed the containers around as time went on. When it got to my desk, they wouldn't die. I kept them for a lot longer than the other kids did, but they stayed alive. As everyone knew, I have an affinity for animals. At the end of the year, we all decided I would keep them. So I did. I've had them for about 3 or 4 years, and a few months ago one of them was dying from starvation. I fed him, and revived him.

So while I was at school, apparently one of them got snagged on the filter. Just 15 minutes ago, my friend notices him on the filter. I spend 10 minutes attempting to revive him, by feeding him and moving him back and forth to get him to breath, but midway through reviving him I realize: "His tail fin is shredded. Even if I revive him, he won't be able to swim." So I decide to just LET IT GOOOO put him down. I lift him from the tank, dump him in the toilet, and say a few words. I then flush him. The proper funeral for a fish. Also the whole time my friend is playing sad music.

Wow, i'm so sorry. I love animals too. I used to have a goldfish, not nearly as long as you, but it did die from unknown causes one night.

I'm the type of person that likes damaging morale. And sanity.

I am sad now :(

Ok, now we got to a point in which I have to say: People, lean you back, take a deep breath and stop it right there. At least here in Willettes thread.

I had fishes myself and I now the filter incidents. Sorry for your loss but I'm not quite sure if here is the right place to talk about that.

And Pecival, a little bit more restraint on that please.

At least I have a use for all the equipment I have in my basement. Anyone have oil?

I have some... Take it if you need. But be careful, don't get caught in the fire. Unless you are from Willow's family .*Slowly swallow piece of cake and reading previous pages* 

Edited by PatchDotexe

Fine. Only a member of the Court of Tailors could convince me to stop.

I keep reading your name as Percival.

Ok, now we got to a point in which I have to say: People, lean you back, take a deep breath and stop it right there. At least here in Willettes thread.

I had fishes myself and I now the filter incidents. Sorry for your loss but I'm not quite sure if here is the right place to talk about that.

And Pecival, a little bit more restraint on that please.

Agreed.

Sight and your lies! Most foul!

Sadly, a mispelling error when making my account. Percival Wulfric Buttons, at your service.

Edit: I wonder If I can ask a Klei moderator to change my name.

Edited by Pecival

Sadly, a mispelling error when making my account. Percival Wulfric Buttons, at your service.

Edit: I wonder If I can ask a Klei moderator to change my name.

Oh jeez, I didn't notice that until just now. I even double-checked and I couldn't see what was wrong. Well, are we to call you Percival or do we call you Pecival?

Edited by Spinorex

Well, are we to call you Percival or do we call you Pecival?

If I have my human avatar up, call me either Percival or Wulfric.

If I have my voodoo avatar up, then Pecival. Taking a soul from someone and stuffing it into a doll kinda damages their being and who they used to be. The removal of a letter could indicate that things shall never return to what they were.