some art :D

wQvGd5p.jpgGood morning! I mean, good 3 pm in Moscow time... Not exactly morning... Not even close... BUT YEAH, HE'S STILL HERE. At least we'll have enough clothes for now with all these "thneeds"... Kind of a good deal. But, seems like our gentleman scientist is a bit tired of tall skinny people in suits, mheh...

• Like 1

Extremely random request, but can I request the DS characters fighting over a buffet of eggs? Yeah, eggs, cooked or otherwise.

I honestly tried to include characters what are really interested in it... somehow... i mean, come on, would Wickerbottom just fight over eggs?... 

IgJMX5w.png

• Like 3

I'm back from drawing everybody!...

finally a proper image of how i feel

BHLNPd5.png

(i dunno, i just find it quite amusing and fitting huehuehue)

Oh, you're still here, thneed guy.  I have a question; can these thneeds be used for strangling unwelcome salesmen?

B2roVk4.png

They can be used for anything!

By the way how about a knit tournament? Harlekin against the Once-Ler. The winner is allowed to dress the looser in a laughable way...

(thinking of their usual style of clothing probably a hard task...^^)

h2fM6JI.png

• Like 2

He's not the only one who knows how to throw fire.

who needs to throw fire when you have solar beams but I don't have problems with salesmen also draw me fighting the deerclops cause it would look cool

Edited by LordFlame

If everyone here is throwing fire, then I'm gonna get a water hose so I can beat you all in combat. And to stop this thread from setting fire, I guess. I'm not stopping the tent fire though.

He can burn for that painfully catchy song...