some art :D

*takes up defensive position next to Dwerbomb with arms held high with magic*

Magic does not comply with logic and therefore does not exist. Unless you're going to attempt to attack with something that makes sense within the rules of this dimension, step/hover aside and let me kill the talking potato. Kudzu golems do need fertilizer, you know. Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

because here it's just King of Winter all over again. You thought it was almost summer, Russia? BAM! Snow everywhere! ಠ_ಠ

in Australia it doesn't snow in certain parts but that's how all tropical areas are also Rog is weird it can snow and there's bushfires

Edited by LordFlame

Magic does not comply with logic and therefore does not exist. Unless you're going to attempt to attack with something that makes sense within the rules of this dimension, step/hover aside and let me kill the talking potato. Kudzu golems do need fertilizer, you know.

It doesn't need to comply with your passe' field of logic to exist.

And it's a moot point now. you'll have to take it up with Willette, if you intend to harm Dwer.....and I wouldn't cross her, if I were any of you.

And it's a moot point now. you'll have to take it up with Willette, if you intend to harm Dwer.....and I wouldn't cross her, if I were any of you.

One way or another, I will get Dwer. No matter the cost, in the end he will be MODERATELY DAMPENED AND SLIGHTLY AGGRAVATED AT ME. Even if it costs me my life...

If Dwer is in danger, Harlekin will sew him an Yarmor (Yarn Armor) with all the gizmos the Court of Tailors can provide. Let's focus our healthy agression on the really villains of reality......panda bears...dun dun dun 

3mqEsau.png

did you know what panda bears are not actually bears? nature ,plz.

• Like 1

did you know what panda bears are not actually bears? nature ,plz.

I know there are small pandas which aren't bears and big pandas (the monochrome ones) and I'm pretty sure they have written bear on their lazy, massive bum... ^ ^

Edit: I've checked it and the current opinion (which is rather new) says bears...but also the older opinion (of which I never heard before I will confess ^ ^ was counting them as not so bear....well I can bear it either way

Do you know that the big ones are slowly growing a sixth finger? But at the current rate the evolution will have got them before it is fully developed.

Edited by MilleniumCount

Great. Now I can't do anything.

As soon as you are a member, the court is no restrictive organisation. As long as you do not interfere with the Greater Fabric you can do what you see fit. Just Harlekin is a well-meaning person who would first think of protecting someone.

Edited by MilleniumCount